“World class”

The Restaurant @ Las Ventanas al Paraiso
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant @ Las Ventanas al Paraiso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 572 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Woodside, California
“World class”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The fish is fresh and exquisitely prepared and presented. Authentic local flavor but adapted to a broader palate. Creative and fun without being self-important.

Visited July 2014

profgirl
“Lovely”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food and service were amazing. Be sure to plan on this as a splurge, at least it was in my book.

Visited July 2014
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“One of the most beautiful sunset dinners in Cabo, for a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were invited there and had no expectations. Had not even heard of it. But the views over the City of Cabo, the mountains and El Arco were stunning. The food was delicious, well prepared, and beautifully served. As the sun set and the moon rose, we were enchanted with the evening.

I returned several times after, bringing friends whose responses were all the same. "How lovely!", "How beautiful!" "Thank you for bringing us!"

I highly recommend it to all who visit Cabo and wish for a quiet, romantic and memorable evening, a bit away from the hustle and bustle of Cabo!

• Visited January 2014
Playa del Rey, CA
“Beautiful and delicious experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Hilton two hotels over and dined here for our two year anniversary along with our one year old son and very good friend (who got the recommendation from other hotel guests). The hotel and restaurant were absolutely beautiful with beathtaking views. We started with a refreshing lychee cocktail. There was a basket of unique breads and crisp tortillas accompanied by savory chili dipping sauce with 3 different gourmet salts on the side. Wow.

My husband had the filet and I had the tasting menu - two appetizers, two entrees, and dessert. I started with a shrimp enchilada with a red sauce that I wanted to lick off the plate. Next was a mango and crab salad on fillo pastry. Deliciously light and tasty. My first entree was the totoaba fish cooked to perfection in a consomme broth that I will never forget. Then I had the lichon. By that point I was already so stuffed but yes it was also delicious. For dessert I had the churros which were suprisingly very light. I also had to taste my husband's tres leches cake but I was more intersted in the pasillo chile ice cream. I wanted to eat an entire tub of that.

As if that was not enough, we were then brought another dish with sweet treats that would take up another paragraph to describe but believe me everything was fantastic.

But wait there's more. Our menus were personalized with a "happy anniversary" across the top. There was live music with a dark haired woman gifted with a voice between Adele and Macy Gray plus a Spanish accent singing classic jazz pieces. Our servers were so gracious and attentive. The hotel staff even offered flashlights for our walk home. It was a nice 10 minute walk and we felt very safe.

We can't wait to return. We travel often so I can definitely see another trip in the near future.

Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Nice! Great service-”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Good restaurant- had the red snapper. My fish had a lot of sauce. Kinda preferred the sea grill. Ambience and service was stellar!

Visited June 2014