“Casa Dorada's Restaurant”

Ranked #135 of 616 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to 12 TribesCarlos Bonilla Souberbielle, our Executive Chef, would like to welcome you.The creative process applied to our menu will take you through a smorgasbord of flavors, textures and aromas that represent twelve different regions of Mexico; hence, our name. By understanding the local culinary culture of these regions, their ingredients and techniques, our chef creates a different perspective into what we call “Contemporary Mexican Cuisine”. By applying this understanding to his idea of Bohemian Cuisine – an unpretentious composition of different taste profiles – you’ll find a variety of different flavors perfectly balanced in each dish as you move from course to course. Simple appetizers will introduce you to the complexity of our main dishes,where ubiquitous hints of Mexico offer a new perspective on Mexican cooking. Of course, for a perfect ending, our decadent desserts are the perfect way to complement and truly enjoy your 12 Tribes experience.Thank you for joining us on this journey and….Buen provecho!
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had dinner here the night we arrived. My tuna was very good, served kind of strangely with maraschino cherries and peppers. Big fish portion and a friendly waiter who really wanted to get us drunk. A solid meal with a beautiful view.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Good located staff very gentle but when I asked please not to put spices on my fish rice and vegetables there Was no way the tried twice but always Was with pepper. I know the mexican kitchen is spice but if I ask...... Beautiful landscape in front of the arch

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed Surf & Turf night overlooking the ocean...so beautiful. The food was excellent and the service...Wow! Javier could not have been more attentive to our every need! Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary at 12 tribes Restaurant. We had our own private table set up on the beach to watch the sun set. The set up was beyond our expectations, a candle lit path to our table, a separate lounge area with bon fire pit to relax after dinner and even a candle lit heart drawn in the sand. Our waiter was Javier, He made our evening magical, it was everything we imagined it to be. The only negative thing is I wish they lit citronella candles to keep the mosquitoes away, I got bit 3 times. The seafood soup was awesome and the even gave a complementary bottle of wine.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed at Casa Dorada and had a wonderful meal at 12 Tribes one night. The food was very good and reasonable in price. The service, atmosphere, and music were amazing. My wife and son had the fajita special and I let my waiter select my appetizer and entre. He recommended the aspragus and fish. The appetizer was awesome and the fish was very good. He also recommended a very good, but not expensive, bottle of wine that paired well.