“Great meals and drinks!”
Review of Pocho's Restaurant

Pocho's Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 700 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Just walking along on the Marina at Cabo, we ran into this place. They offered us to come in and try one of their dinners and they would pay for the first round of drinks. Like we haven't had plenty to drink already, lol. We gave it a try and I most tell you, do yourself a favor..Pleeease try their shrimp empanadas. I mean they were super delicious!! We had that as a started and then I had the red snapper and my husband the Steak and Lobster. Both meals were very tasty, better than the steak in any other restaurant I tried in Cabo and the fish was tasty and moist. The mango margaritas were the best, that's why they give you the first round free..lol..for sure you'll get a second and maybe a third.
Even my son's meal, chicken strips with rice and fresh squeezed orange juice were delicious. Great meals and drinks and view!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I have eaten at Pocho's several times over the years and always enjoyed it. Would give them 5 star but sometimes on the marina it is loud and busy. But, the service, the food was first class. I always have the caesers salad made at the table. Also, have had the grilled snapper and truly love it. One of my favorite meals in Cabo. Marcos has been there to always welcome us and he is very friendly, very service oriented. Not a cheap meal, but I believe worth the value.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The environment is lively, the food moderately tasty, and the people are mildly friendly. The combo meal packages do save some dollars off your bill. The food is fresh,yet not high quality.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The food and service is GREAT!!! Love that their seafood is fresh everyday :)
Overall, perfect place on the Marina to enjoy good food and experice.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I tried the lobster thermador, as I had not had that before. It was prepared outside, within view, and looked amazing. Although I discovered that I prefer my lobster the old-fashioned way (with drawn butter and steak), the dish was tasty. Service was very good. The only issue was that we were told the tip could not paid by credit card. This was not an issue at any other restaurants we went to in Cabo that accepted credit cards.