“Best seafood I've had in a very long time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mariscos Las Tres Islas

Mariscos Las Tres Islas
Ranked #30 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Modesto Ca
“Best seafood I've had in a very long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

There is nothing negative I can say about this place. The seafood was excellent along with the other dishes we had. The service is some of the best you'll ever find, no exaggeration either. The price was excellent also. They took care of us in every aspect imaginable. I will absolutely go back if i'm ever in the area again. Make sure and try the Camaron y Pulpo Coctel Verecruzano, it was delicious!

• Visited June 2014

San Francisco
“The right Mariscos?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

There are a couple other restaurants, with Mariscos in the name, nearby. We could decide which one we were recommended to go to and we ended up here. The octopus, in other reviews, were mentioned, so I had that. The octopus was tender and okay. The accompanying sauce didn't enhance the flavor for me.

I read from another post to watch out for the habenero dip, we only tried it. It was hot, but if you coat your tongue with the other yogurt/creme like dip, the hotness went away.

My son was not in the mood for Mexican food, after being in Cabo for over a week, so he had the chicken breast. It was surprisingly good. My wife had the fried whole red snapper. The snapper was awesome. I typically don't like most fish, especially deep fried, but this fish was cooked perfectly. The meat was very moist. The accompanying sauce, was not needed, but made the snapper taste even better. I was disappointed in my octopus dish, after tasting the snapper.

They had these store bought tortilla chips. We were used to the freshly baked chips, from eating elsewhere, but these packaged chips were great. We took some home for snacks.

The restaurant had a thatch roof, with fans. The flies were around, but not too bothersome, compared to another restaurant that we ate at, just a few blocks away.

Powell Butte, Oregon
“OMG...who knew?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Our friends discovered this wonderful restaurant just off the main drag in downtown Cabo San Lucas (about 4 blocks(ish) north of Squid Roe). It was by far the best dining experience we have had in Cabo in more than 10 years! Our waiter, Christian, was great and could carry a conversation with us in English and our friends in Spanish simultaneously! The food and the people there are amazing! Thank you Rosa and Pablo for find this place for us and thank you Christian for being so very special!

Dana Point
“Best Seafood in Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great cerviche, delicious fish, fantastic ice cream, amazing service, no one can ask for more. We will eat here every week.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Wenatchee, Washington
“Authentic Mexican seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

A good place for authentic Mexican seafood. It's well worth getting there. Its off the tourist path but us tourists find our way there. They will prepare your food they way you want it. Get the catch of the day. Good service and good food.