“Best sunset cruise in Cabo”
Review of Rissalena Cruises

Rissalena Cruises
Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best sunset cruise in Cabo”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is a first class act. Lots of repeat business so you know it's good. Food was delicious, as were the margaritas. Great music, company, and attentive hosts. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommended.

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wish I could give them 10 stars!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We booked this sunset cruise through concierge in our hotel. It was about $60 per person, kids were less. As soon as we stepped foot in the boat, we were treated like family. We were sitting in the very back and the sun was still strong. One of the girls working there asked some people to move a little so that we could go in the shade because of our kids. Kids are 4 and 1. That was very thoughtful. We were offered drinks right away and I got my favorite - rum and pineapple. Yummy. The music was great, drinks were great BUT I started to get a little dizzy. When we got to Los Arcos we took pictures and were there for a bit. As soon as we took off from there, I really started to feel very sick. Soon after our daughter complained that her tummy hurt (nausea, sea sick) The girl there noticed and immediately brought us cold towels for our necks and foreheads. My husband then asked if there was any way possible to bring us back to shore as we didn't feel well. AND they did. They actually came back all the way to just drop us off. That is what you call customer service. They were thoughtful without any hesitation. Next time in Cabo we will take this cruise and wear our sea bands to not get sick. Thank you!!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank nancygamez
Los Gatos, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I want to go again!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a must. From the beautiful boat to the amazing friendly staff. This memory will always stand out when I think of this trip. The staff makes you feel like part of the family. Bending over backwards offering drinks and making sure you're having a good time. You coast around listening to fun music to put you in the mood and the food! The food was delicious! Home cooked wholesome quality food. It's a good thing I did this my last night of the trip or I would have tried to go again while I was there!

1 Thank Kate H
Reno, Nevada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Save the best for last”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I travel to cabo a few times a year often bringing friends. I like to spend the last evening on the sunset cruise with Eduardo, Laura and their crew. It is a simple magical tour to lands end. The captain carefully positions the boat so that you can take family photos with the arch in the background. The boat edges around the point for an upfront and close view of divorce beach. Called that because of the rip tides and rough waters. There are never more than 24 passengers so it is more a sense of being on a private cruise. Everyone is so nice. Laura prepares a wonderful dinner. Bring the camera.
I have also been on the snorkeling cruise. A lot of fun for those looking to get wet.
Be sure to make reservations especially during the busier seasons.

1 Thank Donnaj13
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful sunset cruise with an amazing crew”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I can't say enough how much my wife and I enjoyed this cruise. The crew was as accommodating as they could be for picture opportunities. The small group made mingling almost as enjoyable as taking pictures. Then when they served the food, that just put it over the top!
We go to Cab frequently and will be doing the sunset cruise every trip from now on.
To the crew, thank you for the incredible time!

1 Thank Kevin D