“Delicious alternative” 4 of 5 bubbles

Patagonia Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: PATAGONIA we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of provenance.To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finestquality ingredients at source.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious alternative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

My boyfriend and I both had the Picanha steak, and it was divine. It was also nice to get a Caesar salad the way it's supposed to be made -- delicious. Thank you for a great experience!

Visited July 2013

West Hollywood, California
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

We have eaten here several times with friends/locals. They have the best steak we have had while down in Cabo. The ambiance is perfect, the staff very friendly and attentive. Hands down our first choice when we have had our fill of seafood and are craving beef.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TnTLancaster
Califonrnia
“My Favorite Restaurant in Cabo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

I have been here 4 or 5 times now. Service is fantastic, food is awesome, and they have great wines! I travel 130+ days a year and do not write many reviews. This is an awesome place!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“OUTSTANDING, the best Steak in Cabo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Real "STEAK HOUSE", not the commercial stuff you find around Cabo.
The portions are really big for an excellent price .... Nice appetizers, the Ajillo Mushrooms are really good. You need to save room for the best Tiramizu.

This is the real deal if you want a taste, juicy and outstanding steak, where you see also locals enjoying.

Great Service, NICE Staff. Great place.

Be careful, it's possible that your hotel will point you to a fancy restaurant for tourists.with much higher prices.

• Visited June 2013
Lodi, California
“Excellent choice for good beef!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My friends on TA suggested Patagonia-which I'd missed in all my Cabo trips! I wanted to treat a friend to a nice birthday dinner, and as she lives in Los Barilles, I wanted something that isn't available up there! Asked on the Cabo forum for some 'new' suggestions, and am so glad I took advantage of their recommendation! The place is charming, the beef is excellent, the service was wonderful and the portion on the rib-eye was enough for 3 meals! I will definitely return on future trips!

• Visited May 2013