“hands down the best steaks and bang for your buck” 5 of 5 bubbles

Patagonia Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: PATAGONIA we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of provenance.To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finestquality ingredients at source.
Hemet, California
“hands down the best steaks and bang for your buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

words cannot describe the meal you will have at this place. You HAVE to get the grand patagonia for 2 or 4, the one for 2 easily feeds 4 people. The food is amazing, service is amazing, and you will not be hungry for 2 days after eating here!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank DreMc

Austin, Texas
“AMAZING Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was amazing! My husband found it online and it happened to be within walking distance of our hotel so we decided to try it out. We are so glad that we did!! It was one of the best steaks that I have ever had! As a girl from Texas, that says A LOT. I have eaten a lot of steaks in my life, my family has cattle and can grill a mean steak, but seriously it was that good! I believe I ordered a Vacio steak, which I was surprised to later find out was flank steak because it was unlike any flank steak that I have ever had. It was very tender and melt-y with amazing flavor, but I should warn you that it is a very large portion! My husband ended up finishing mine and leaving a portion of his which was also very good. It is a small restaurant with a more local feel than a lot of the recommended restaurants in Cabo. We will absolutely be back during our next trip!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Un4gitabl
Hemet, CA
“Possibly the best Cabo meal I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

There was nothing to improve from this dining experience. We had 8:30pm reservations and they were running behind. They gave us complimentary drinks while we were waiting, something they did not have to do. We were finally seated around 8:50 and dinner was well worth the wait. The flavors they produce are simply incredible. We ordered the Gran Patagonia platter for 2, which was probably enough for 3 or 4 people. We also ordered the side of grilled vegetables which was also enormous. Both the meat and the vegetables absorbed the wood flavor amazingly. The vacio was by far the star. We finished off the meal with the homemade flan and were beyond impressed. The leftovers made a great breakfast the following morning!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ChrisSoCal
Friendswood, Texas
“Always the same good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

We have been eating at Patagonia for several years when we are in Cabo and never have we had anything but a good experience. The food and the service are great. The steaks are so tender and full of great beef flavor. We will be there again on our next trip to Cabo.
The Payson Family

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Renton, Washington
“Totally unexpected!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

My dad wanted a good steak so we went to Patagonia at our concierge's recommendation. When we pulled up I was a little concerned because the restaurant itself is small and kind of off the beaten track. However, the food was excellent! These steaks were huge, great quality and cooked over a wood fire stove to perfection.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kari O
restaurantepatagonia, Manager at Patagonia Restaurant, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Kari thanks for your comment, every review is very helpful. Thanks a lot and see you soon. Leo