“Still the best steak in Cabo!!!”

Patagonia Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: PATAGONIA we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of provenance.To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finestquality ingredients at source.
Madera, California
“Still the best steak in Cabo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Always by the end of our stay in Cabo, we are in the mood for a great steak. Patagonia is the only place to go. We have been enjoying The Patagonia since it was in the old location... now in his new place it is even better. It is becoming so popular, I would suggest a reservation. Javier, the owner, has a huge selection for steaks to choose from. I have to suggest the mixed steak plate for two. I comes out on a small BBQ to keep the food warm. We also got the grilled veggies which also came out on a little bbq. The food was great and you get SO much meat... come strved! We added a couple of bottles of Malbec that complimented the steaks just perfectly!

One final touch to a great meal was having Antonio (the best guitar man in Cabo) sing requests while we ate. He is so good, it made the night special! Be sure to give Patagonia a try... you will think you are in Buenos Aires

1 Thank madcalifornia

Thornton, Colorado
“Amazing Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We come back to this restaurant every year. The staff is awesome and the food is delicious. They cook the steaks on an open pit, which is cool. We bring our own wine, since the corking fee is only around $15. Off the beaten path and just a great atmosphere!

San Francisco, California
“Cabo does not disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Much better than expected. Meat was grilled to perfection and the empanadas yummy. Good South American wine collection as well as attentive staff!

• Visited July 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salt mine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had the Steak Vacio (skirt steak) and my wife had Spinach Colliones (SP). My steak was about a 16 oz piece of meat cooked as I had asked but the seasoning was very salty. I tasted my wife's meal. The sauce was too salty for me to eat. I would have sent it back. There were seven of us dinning together.Our meals began arriving at out table 45 minutes after we ordered our meals. The last meals served were the steaks. (Two of us ordered the same steak, cooked the same). The first person to receive his meal was finished eating by the time the steaks arrived. I think the price was high for the quality of food. My Steak was $340 Mexican Pesos, About $26 USD. My steak came with a small lettuce and tomato salad. For the price it should have come with a salad and at least a choice of veggies or a potato. I probably wouldn't eat there again.

• Visited July 2014
Oregon
“A new must go in Cabo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

When looking for dinner options in Cabo I don't usually think of a steak dinner but from now on it will be on my list. From the moment we walked in the door the staff were friendly and accommodating. Whether it was making our margaritas the way we prefer to switching out my salad for some grilled vegetables for dietary reasons. I had the the filet which was at least 9 ounces and melted in my mouth. My happy husband got the rib eye and the reason he was happy was the fact that it had to be between 15-20 ounces. It too was delicious and both grilled perfectly! To top it off the price could not be beat! It was not our most expensive meal which was unexpected considering the size and quality of our meal. I'm hesitant to report on this hidden gem but they deserve the acknowledgement. We will likely be back this week!