“Awesome Meats Wonderful Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Patagonia Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: PATAGONIA we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of provenance.To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finestquality ingredients at source.
San Diego, California
“Awesome Meats Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Awesome place, another must try. Platters of cooked meats that are superb. Wait staff was amazing, let us bring our own wines, charge my phone, etc... This place is one of my favorites. You must try this place.

Visited August 2014

Madera, California
“Still the best steak in Cabo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Always by the end of our stay in Cabo, we are in the mood for a great steak. Patagonia is the only place to go. We have been enjoying The Patagonia since it was in the old location... now in his new place it is even better. It is becoming so popular, I would suggest a reservation. Javier, the owner, has a huge selection for steaks to choose from. I have to suggest the mixed steak plate for two. I comes out on a small BBQ to keep the food warm. We also got the grilled veggies which also came out on a little bbq. The food was great and you get SO much meat... come strved! We added a couple of bottles of Malbec that complimented the steaks just perfectly!

One final touch to a great meal was having Antonio (the best guitar man in Cabo) sing requests while we ate. He is so good, it made the night special! Be sure to give Patagonia a try... you will think you are in Buenos Aires

Visited July 2014
1 Thank madcalifornia
Thornton, Colorado
“Amazing Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We come back to this restaurant every year. The staff is awesome and the food is delicious. They cook the steaks on an open pit, which is cool. We bring our own wine, since the corking fee is only around $15. Off the beaten path and just a great atmosphere!

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
“Cabo does not disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Much better than expected. Meat was grilled to perfection and the empanadas yummy. Good South American wine collection as well as attentive staff!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vero Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salt mine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had the Steak Vacio (skirt steak) and my wife had Spinach Colliones (SP). My steak was about a 16 oz piece of meat cooked as I had asked but the seasoning was very salty. I tasted my wife's meal. The sauce was too salty for me to eat. I would have sent it back. There were seven of us dinning together.Our meals began arriving at out table 45 minutes after we ordered our meals. The last meals served were the steaks. (Two of us ordered the same steak, cooked the same). The first person to receive his meal was finished eating by the time the steaks arrived. I think the price was high for the quality of food. My Steak was $340 Mexican Pesos, About $26 USD. My steak came with a small lettuce and tomato salad. For the price it should have come with a salad and at least a choice of veggies or a potato. I probably wouldn't eat there again.

• Visited July 2014