“Weird but great food”

Ranked #377 of 565 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Draper, Utah
“Weird but great food”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

What a weird funky place. We walked in at dusk and were the only ones there. Walked around and saw the art, then decided to eat. Well the weirdness was overtaken by the food. it was amazing and was the freshest fish and vegetables I think I have ever had. Would probably visit again if in the area.

• Visited February 2014

Vancouver, BC
“Odd place......”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I'm not really sure what to say about this place. We stopped in on the drive from todos los santos back to cabo and we felt like we stepped into a lucid acid trip that stared in the 60s or so and hasn't stopped.

The photography that you see before entering the bar and sculpture area is terrible, as is the painting. It is some of the worst garbage I have ever seen. Once you decide to entire the rest of the proprty there is a min charge per person which basically equates to a beer. You get your beer and then you can walk about the elevated wooded pathway that weaves throigh some desert with some sculptures mixed in. The pathway is the single best thing this guy has ever made, it was pretty cool. The sculptures were ok but nothing amazing.

My girlfriend thought the place had a very odd vibe and did not like it at all.

Des Moines, IA
“Best ceviche in Baja”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Our adult children visited Art and Beer (I was disappointed they didn't tell me they planned to do this). Much of what they said mirrored some of the other comments on this site. They ordered their food and drinks and then were given a tour of the art. A bell rang which said their order was ready and they came back to the restaurant to eat. They said the drinks are huge, the soup amazing and the ceviche the best they had eaten.

San Diego, California
“Dont even bother !!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We were recomended to stop for a drink here on our way to Todos Santos. Nice view, lousy drinks and TERRIBLE service.

2 Thank Paul P
Edmonton, Canada
“Terrible place !”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

The owners are incredibly rude and quite crazy ! I tried to use the bathroom before ordering my beer and was chased out of there and told that someone would be tracking me down on the highway . Hahaha crazy experience and a great story though !

2 Thank Jimmy R