“Great people and Great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Corner Cafe & Cantina - CLOSED

The Corner Cafe & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great people and Great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2011

i live here and i come every day for coffee and a good hangover cure :)

• Visited March 2011

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Talk about Good Service!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2011

I Was walking around Looking for a welcoming place, away from the main Drag, where I could eat and drink for a reasonable price, and go online. I FOUND THE BEST PLACE!! The Corner Cafe offers 3 Beers for 60 pesos And excellent Food!! They Also have Hi speed WIFI where I could conduct my business with NO Problems. The Manager and staff are Very Friendly and Welcoming and I feel right at Home. Thanks guys for all your help!!

• Visited March 2011
northern cali
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great stop while down town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

We have been to Cabo several times & the Corner Bar is a great place to stop for drinks and classic rock. Very friendly staff that welcomes us with open arms every time we visit.

Los Angeles, California
“Very friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2010

My wife and I stumbled into this place with another couple on a slow Cabo afternoon in September 2009. The staff scrambled to make us comfortable and just asked us what we wanted. We had eaten earlier and just wanted cold beer and some munchies. We asked for chips/salsa and some peppers on the side. What we got were large freshly roasted peppers in a soy sauce marinade. We really enjoyed them and ended up sampling their Tequila selections. Great prices & service.

Montana
“the best way to describe it is "Friendly"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2009

I can't believe there has not been a review on this place.

The Corner Cafe & Cantina is a cozy little Mom & Pop place, just one block north of the Giggling Marlin. It has become our traditional breakfast spot. It is a great place to stop in and get out of the sun for a bit. Rest your feet and take a break from shopping.

You can get a hearty breakfast, with coffee and a fresh squeezed OJ, and toast or tortllas for about $12 USD.

The food is great, and the service is exemplary! I am often disappointed in the service I get at the major resorts in Cabo San Lucas, but at the Corner Cafe, there always seems to be a cheerful server ready with a refill or anything else you need.

The place is friendly. The staff speaks english pretty well. You will leave feeling like you just made some new friends and they were genuinely glad you stopped by.