After a 1st trip to Playa del Carmen we toured the West Coast of Mexico.
In a nut shell, Capella Pedregal is not a hotel, it's an expericence!
How hard can it be flying home for work after spending 3 absolutely perfect days in Pedregal? ... real hard !
First of all the staff is tremendous (everybody smiles, is very polite and careful).
Second, the architecture is a sophisticated mix of luxury and authentic mexican style.
Then comes the incredible room with an actual pool & chimney on the balcony !!! No kidding.
Add to that the great seaside pool, and last but not least the fine restaurants.
Being French we're very demanding on cuisine, and trust me the cooks are over the top.
What's not to like about Pedregal? Nothing, you can go there with no hesitation whatsoever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico