We have just returned from the most wonderful 5 days at the Capella Pedregal, Carbo San Lucas, Mexico.
Often an Internet description or brochure exaggerates the quality but this hotel could not be fully appreciated unless one is able to experience this unbelievable pleasure. The initial contact, by phone, to welcome us in advance, checking on our needs, requirements and offering services was a surprise but it was followed by exceptional caring service. We were met at the airport, transported to the hotel and welcomed at a spectacular open air lobby by a personal assistant. The views are superb, as one looks across the ocean, the serenity being dotted with whales, blowing and playing in front of the hotel. The hotel room was an ocean view, with a private heated plunge pool,a little cooler than we expected, but on a hot day, very welcome. The detail and attention to all aspects result in a room/lounge which is hard to leave. A switch and the fireplace lights in the evening, while the staff serve Mexican snacks and beer in your room.
The housekeeping refresh the room a few times a day with snacks, sweets, coffee machine requirements and bathroom tidying.
The restaurants are excellent with a wonderful selection from more casual pool bar meals, or very unique open air seafood buffet. The breakfasts were a Mexican experience with the chef cooking personally for you and the general selection and fruits wonderful. We did not expect such very fresh berries and fruits in a desert environment.
The hotel grounds are immaculate and the pools excellent with service continually offered.
The overall impression in one of gracious caring staff in a relaxing but extremely efficient environment with the highest standards.
A short walk through a spectacular tunnel leads to the village, marina and adjoining beaches.
Thank you to all who made our stay so very special.
We were transported back to the airport, with wonderful memories and hoping to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico