The Resort at Pedregal
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Cabo Pedregal Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Viva Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Siesta Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
1,868 results
All reviewsplunge pooldon manuelsguacamoleestrella suiteel farallon restaurantprivate tunnelice roomlas ventanaspersonal conciergeevery afternoonrain showerfour seasonsour honeymoonthe pacific oceanturn down servicemoment you arrivewaves crashing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2012

My husband and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa with our toddler and had one of the best vacations ever at Capella. The villa included the services of a majordormo (personal butler) who was there to take care of everything -- from unpacking upon arrival, making fresh squeezed orange juice and an enormous breakfast spread every morning, amazing mexican food with homemade salsas for lunch and fresh margaritas every afternoon to enjoy at our own private infiniti pool. We were extremely spoiled during our one week stay. The public pools on the property were never crowded, and they even had kid sized lounge chairs available for our toddler. The attentive poolside service was akin to what you would get at a Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton with periodic offerings of complimentary treats. The spa on the premises was so amazing that I had to go back two days in a row. Each treatment also included a complimentary foot bath/massage. Capella is not cheap, but is worth every penny for what you get. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The 2, 3 and 4 bedroom villas come with the services of a majordormo.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at Capella the first wk of May for our 10yr anniversary and we couldn't have been more pleased! I rarely write reviews because I figure everything that can be said has been said. I also rarely rate a place 5/5 or 10/10 because it suggests that there is no room for improvement. But a 4 star would not do this place justice!
The guest rooms are amazing with the open rain shower, bath tub, super comfortable bed, and awesome seating area and heated infinity plunge pool on the balcony. The rest of the resort is very nice as well, but don't expect a lush, tropical setting. Cabo is in the desert and the grounds stay true to the area with mostly sand and stucco. The grounds are very well manicured and the pools are beautiful. This is definitely a relaxed, tranquil resort so if you're looking for loud music, entertainment, and activities by the pool then this is not the resort for you. If you're looking for the perfect getaway when you and your spouse just need a break from work and kids, then stopping looking anywhere else.
The main thing that sets this place apart from anywhere else we've stayed was the service. The staff was amazing, always eager to help, but never intrusive. That's a tough combination. Even though the rooms are pricey they don't try to nickel and dime you once you get there. There is complimentary wifi, breakfast buffet included, private ride to and from airport, an endless supply of sodas and water in the refrigerator in the rooms and the staff brings you bottles of water and ice each time you go to the pool. Food and drinks at the resort are expensive but you know that before you arrive so don't be shocked.
El Farallon was a great atmosphere and fresh food. The food was good not great. Don Manuel's was better food and good atmosphere.
Overall, we had a five star experience and look forward to going back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2012

It is unusual for me to review anything on Trip Advisor, but since I rely on it so often, I had to for Capella. This is an incredible hotel with beautiful views of the Pacific, amazing food and the best staff I've ever seen at a hotel. We stayed for 4 nights and didn't leave once (we were just looking for a few days off to relax). Great overall facilities - everything you need to have a perfectly relaxing vacation.

I also had not been to Mexico before and had some doubts, but this certainly exceeded my expectations. I'm a tough critic and the Capella is a no doubt excellent hotel and vacation spot, and a place we will come back to. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We stayed for our honeymoon and Capella was everything we had hoped for and more. Marisol (our personal assistant) was so friendly and helpful. The food was impeccable- we ate by the pool, ordered room service, at Don Manuels and at El Farallon - all were great. I couldn't get enough of the quesadillas and tacos! Thank you Capella for a fabulous week! Oh and we loved the guacamole, coronas and the small treats by the pool. Awesome margaritas too!

• Stayed: April 2012
CapellaManagement, Manager at The Resort at Pedregal, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your honeymoon with all of us at Capella. We have passed along your gratitude to Marisol from our Personal Assistant team. She is fantastic! Don't worry we will be sure to have your guacamole and margarita's waiting for you when you return. Maybe even some new surprises...

All the best,

Capella Management Team

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stayed at Capella for my honeymoon in September 2011 and from the pictures and reviews alone I was sold but it completely exceeds your expectations once you arrive through the gates. We stayed in the one bedroom Estrella suite and it was gigantic. The priviate patio to the plunge pool to the furnishings, it was truly amazing. The breakfast at Don Manuels is spectacular. The eggs, the smoothies, the fresh salsas and the best granola and yogurt I have ever eaten. El Farralon will also blow you away. We ate there one night and it was breathtaking, It was the best piece of steak I have ever had. Mouth watering.

The staff are also extremely friendly and helpful and go above and beyond.

If anyone is thinking of a honeymoon spot this is the place to go. It's honestly one of the most special places to us and although we spared no expense for our honeymoon and it would take alot to go back there we will definitely go back there sooner than later! I really can't go on enough about Capella. Forgot about Esperanza and One and Only, Capella is the place to go.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple