Ok. 3rd stay. I agree with previous observation. Don Manuel's is lacking and has on every visit. Wrong orders. Waits. We actually ordered orange juice from 5 different waiters and never received once. I don't know if they didn't understand or simply forgot. But the restaurant is like McDonald's drive thru. There is always two or three things missing in the order. Enough on that tho. The hotel is great if you do not want close golf and like to stay close to town. I disagree that this hotel is better than One and Only. Just different is all and depending on what you want out of your vacation you would be ok with both. The restaurant on the coast at the resort is frankly not that good and we have tried three times. View is a ten. Food is a five
If I were never or rarely leaving the hotel I would stay at the one and only. If I was hanging in town a lot definitely this hotel but I would not eat here except maybe breakfast and poolside menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico