We celebrated our silver anniversary on 11/23 and could not have picked a nicer place. This was our first trip to Cabo but have been to other locations in Mexico. The 3rd floor room was excellent with an equal view.
The transportation to and from the airport was the best. On our departure the hotel representative walked us all the way to security after assisting us in getting our tickets which was a nice unexpected service.
Our stay at Capella Pedregal was one of those "Once in a lifetime" experiences that could not have happened without their personal attention to detail. The food was great at all locations. You can't believe their breakfast and dinners.
Pool was heated both in the main area and the small soaking pool on our balcony. Nice! Weather was great even on cloudy days. Beach is nice - surf is rough but this is not a place to come to get in the ocean.. The pool looks out over the sea and there is no need to leave the chair.
This is certainly paradise. Their service is EXCELLENT and I must tell you to ask for Joaquin Gonzalez when you are around the pool. He took care of us the entire stay and provided A++ service beyond the call of duty. We had a romantic dinner on the beach and when he learned of it volunteered to be our server. We couldn't have been more surprised than when he arranged for a violinist to play for us. The entire staff went out of their way to insure that we had an excellent experience.
We highly recommend Capella Pedregal and certainly are looking forward to our next visit there. No need to compare other properties, This is THE ONE. - Enjoy the Spa - it was heaven
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico