I just got back from Capella Pedregal and I am already planning a return trip. It was private, beautiful and everything everyone says it is. I love that we could walk into town for some cheap local food and I loved that we could lounge by the pool all day without too much of a crowd. My favorite things were: green juice offered, the spa, el farallon restaurant was magical (make reservations in advance if you can) That said, I noticed a few reviewers saying it is too pricey at Capella. I will say, I am from NYC so I tend not to get sticker shock often, Capella is pricey yes. But you get what you pay for. I have stayed at other 5 star places in Cabo (One and Only) and that is equally as good, just different and not near town. Prices fluctuate throughout the year so if it matters to you, compare the 5 star places and go to the one that offers the best deal. You cant go wrong with Capella though... very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico