We just stayed at Capella and we had a wonderful time. Yes, the place is pricy, but it is well worth it. I thought they might nickel and dime us on everything when we arrived but the opposite is true. We got free drinks, free afternoon snacks in our room, free water by the pool, a free foot rub, free wi-fi... the list goes on. Their attentiveness is undeniable. These people are just waiting to do something for you, and there are so many of them. Im sure they out number the guests. The atmosphere is quiet (even by the family pool area) and classy. It is not a place for the rowdy, young partier. The food was very good in all of the restaurants. I read reviews of El Farrallon before going and feared the bill but chose to eat there on our first night anyway. Our bill was $250 for four people, granted we didnt drink alcohol or have dessert but we had PLENTY of food. Come and enjoy!!! We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico