Capella Pedregal is the total package...beautiful, spacious, well-decorated rooms, fantastic, ocean-views everywhere and yummy food. The resort has blasted a tunnel through from the Marina area to their front lobby. If you're brave (and I guess we were) you can walk through while dodging some light traffic to get to the marina (recommended for people watching, eating, shopping and drinking).
There's no beach, so leave your snorkel at home. Each room has a private plunge pool that makes up for that, though, and the pools in the resort are tranquil and inviting.
My husband and I went here without kids but there's a "family-friendly" area that we peeked at and loved. Note to travelers...there are no bad rooms but that comes at a price. This is NOT a cheap Mexican vaycay.
Housekeeping will bring a bucket of mini cerveza, guacamole and chips gratis each afternoon. Enjoy it on your balcony while watching for whales. Don't skip the pricey but amazing El Farallon. Perched oceanside, with the fresh fish catch of the day being weighed in front of you, there's nothing better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico