This place was incredible. The view from the room was perfect. The private plunge pool was amazing. Loved the infinity pool on the beach. Everything about the resort was amazing. The people and the services were fine, but no where near the level promised. More on that...
I have since stayed at the Capella Ixtapa resort. They don't come close to Pedregal as far as location and beauty, but as far as service, they were unsurpassed.
Our driver picked us up at the airport and called in our welcome drink order...no welcome drink upon arrival. Our personal concierge had zero recommendations as far as things we should see and do while we were there. We talked to another concierge that was there one day and he handed us a couple brochures...laziness in my opinion. Our afternoon drink/chip service was nice, until I stayed at Ixtapa. They offer you different daily choices...I requested a different special margarita every day of my trip and my boyfriend had beer. This choice was not mentioned at Pedregal and we both loved having the option.
The restaurants at Pedregal were amazing and even eating breakfast at the resort every morning never got boring.
The resort does have a kids pool and we were very disappointed when they allowed a family with a screaming child and a baby in diapers to swim in the adult pool. When we complained, they offered to give us an order of nachos. I didn't want nachos, I wanted peace and quiet. Management did not take care of the problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico