This is a fantastic resort, we stayed in a "Capella" Suite which was over the top with two patio areas (plunge pool on one patio and a fire pit on the other patio). The room was very very nice and romantic. Great for a anniversary, birthday, etc. Free drinks and snacks everyday (in your room) at 4pm. The restaurants were very good. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. There are several pools on the property. Free pickup at the airport. Security is very tight here. To get into the Capella Resort, once you go through a security check then you drive through a 900 foot tunnel through a mountain and the Capella is on the other side. This hotel should be on your bucket list!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico