We have been to Cabo several times, this time we decided to try a little higher end resort since it was our good friends birthdays and they had never been to Cabo before. Wow! The resort was beyond our imagination. You know you are someplace special from the breath taking drive through the tunnel to the resort. From the fabulous rooms with private spa on the balcony to the magnificent grounds that were immaculately kept. The food was wonderful - especially the breakfast. The staff was always friendly and did everything they could do to accommodate your request. The only problem with staying at this resort is that NOTHING compares to it, and at this price point it becomes an expensive habit. We have stayed at the One and Only and this hands down is far better in our opinion. And as anyone coming to Cabo should know - you cannot swim in the ocean. There are very few places around Cabo where swimming is safe. This hotel is also located within walking distance to downtown Cabo and the marina, not that you will want to leave the resort!
Sorry the review is about a year late but we are looking forward to our upcoming visit to Capella for our honeymoon in a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico