When we arrived at the Capella through the tunnel in the mountain, we were greeted with refreshing fruit punch or a crushed ice Margarita NO competition there! When in Mexico......
We were instantly upgraded to a magnificent 3 bed villa with beautiful views over the sea, we walked the long golden beach daily to the point where sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. At the time we were there we were treated to masive waves crashing onto the rocks as we dined in the El Farallon tucked in to the cliff face.
The hotel staff were without doubt among the best we have ever met, never in your face but alway to hand for anything you require. A place we will one day see again, for sure.
Tip avoid USA holidays and noisy neighbours, spring break can be noisy with out of school fools!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico