“Have no reservations about this outfit, they are top notch”
Review of JC's Sportfishing

JC's Sportfishing
Reviewed 25 June 2018

JC always delivers as promised. There are no hidden fees at all. Just straight up front first class service. The captains and crew on all his boats are super friendly and try as hard as possible to accommodate you in every way possible. The thing that impresses me is how hard they work for you from start to finish to try everything they can to make your fishing experience as successful and enjoyable as possible as well. I have been fishing with Jerry exclusively for the past 10 years and have never had a bad experience.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"caught dorado"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I booked two consecutive days on the boat called Bite Me. The crew was amazing. We caught two striped marlin as well as a shark and rooster fish. One of the marlin put up the toughest fight I have ever experienced. I highly recommend JC's Sportfishing. We're going to return next year!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Jerry, we wanted to thank you and your team for a wonderful experience! From the first inquiry contact, all the way through leaving, your staff's professionalism, support, and service was outstanding. David and Martin helped my son and I out-fish the entire fleet with 3 BIG marlin! I am quite sure it was because of their skills and professionalism that we will always remember our trip. From the email contact, through showing up at the shop, and embarking on our adventure, the equipment and trip was top-notch, clean, and extremely well planned and maintained.
Thank you and your staff for this memory of a lifetime!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I've fished in many lakes, this was our first time going deep sea fishing. We went out on the Blue Marlin and had a great time. The crew was professional and knew what they were doing. We caught two marlin that day, one was catch and release, the other was too injured to release so we brought it aboard. We also had 2 get off the line... Awesome time, highly recommend..