“Gorgeous Villa”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cassadysi...
Koloa, Hawaii
“Gorgeous Villa”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The Jade de Law Villa, its size, and location are incredible. All 15 of us girls for my bachelorette party were so happy to have stayed here and we didn't want to leave! I thought the online villa photos were beautiful but being there in person is that much more surreal! Very close to downtown! I worked with Kimberly to book my stay and she was always very responsive and on top of it. Giovanni was the employee who assisted with our needs in Cabo and was a pleasure to work with too. Giovanni is a very nice guy, made us feel comfortable, and always made sure our needs were met. Thank you CaboVillas! Best trip of my life! We will be back!!!

9 Aug 2018
Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the home. The views from Jade de Law are phenomenal. We hope to welcome you back to Los Cabos soon.
Robert E
“Views are better in person.”
Reviewed 24 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I booked this place for a wedding party of 15 people. We all fit wonderfully. The views were better than expected. The concierge service was responsive. Sleeping conditions were great i.e. nice beds/linens and A/C worked well. Would book again.

27 Jul 2018
Hello Robert, thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed this home and would book again! Come back soon!
Deb W
Reno, Nevada
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was a lovely villa for our all women trip. Some stayed in Villa La Roca and the rest here. The bedrooms are a little on the small size. The pool is awesome with a gorgeous view. Great place to stay.

30 Mar 2018
Thank you for your feedback!
jonnelson...
San Diego, California
“Amazing pool area for chilling and partying with the boys”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was so impressed by this cabo villa. The view was AMAZING and the rooms so comfortable. It was also kept clean for us every day. The ability to play music and relax in the pool with some beers made us all so happy. The cab ride into town was an easy 5 min cab ride. We were able to be at our house hanging with the boys and out partying in the town in a matter of minutes. We were treated like royalty. I WILL BE BACK!

Your age range 25-34
23 Aug 2017
Hello, thank you for your review! We are so glad you all had a great time at Villa Jade de Law! We look forward to welcoming you back to Cabo in the future!
Spencer M
“Cabo done right!”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked through Ashley Kennedy of Cabo Villas and was extremely satisfied!

I was in charge of planning the big trip to Cabo and I kept going back and forth between staying in a house or separate rooms at an all inclusive resort. Ashley and I were going through options when she sent me the photos of Villa Jade De Law. I was sold! I was so glad I decided on the house because our favorite part of Cabo was the time we all spent together in the living room and pool deck.

Very happy on my choice and thanks to Ashley finding such a beautiful house it was a trip we will never forget!

4 Aug 2017
We are so happy that Ashley was able to find you the perfect spot for your group vacation and that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to Cabo SOON!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing