“So much fun to watch sports”
Review of Cabo Cantina

Cabo Cantina
Ranked #35 of 643 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent a couple of hours here having breakfast and drinks to watch Mexico in the World Cup and had a fantastic time. Food was delicious, the Mexican coffee was amazing, and they had several tasty local craft beers on tap. We sat at the bar and service was great, efficient and very friendly. Prices also very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always visit Cabo Cantina when in Cabo. Coud be for lunch or dinner, love the waiters and cocktails! My husband love the numerous TV's with all kind of sport! Plus they will change channel so you can watch what you want! Best dish on their menu in my opinion is the pork shank, so tender! Best chicken soup ever also! We will be there agin our next trip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great 2x1 special!! Antonio was a great host and jerry was a great bartender !! Would come again ! .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is great! If you want, you can email to make reservations (especially if going to watch an event). We went to watch a NBA Playoff game since it was in Spanish only at our resort. The Cantina was easy to reach by taxi and within walking distance of the mall. There are several eateries in the area but this one was a great choice. The service was great, TVs and sound good, and most importantly, the food and drinks were great. The prices were comparable to American prices.

Now the cons....the bathroom is down a pebble driveway, the you turn and go down some steps. (kinda scary so don't go alone)...The owner's dog walks around the restaurant as if it is a server. I am not a fan of animals (especially while I am eating) and I don't want to see any near the kitchen. Thankfully, I didn't see the dog until I was done with dinner...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Cabo Cantina is an excellent place to go relax and have fun. We were there only a few minutes before the staff engaged us in conversation and did it with an attitude that seemed like they genuinely wanted the interaction. I will be going back there again.