“So Super Awesome!”

US$128.99*
and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhilarating and exciting, our Outdoor Adventure combines amazing activities with the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra, a UNESCO protected biosphere reserve. Zip line across canyons above a beautiful desert stream, rappel down a rock wall, traverse various suspended bridges, climb the famous Crazy Ladder and more.This thrilling adventure brings out the child in all of us. Upon arrival at the Base Camp, you’ll be met by our friendly and bilingual guides who will give you all necessary instructions. Then you are off for an adventure of a lifetime!Rappel down and climb up rock walls, cross commando and hanging bridges, hang from the Tarzan Swing, climb the Crazy Ladder and zip line on 10 lines, including side-by-side lines for racing your friends and the Monster line of over 1,700 feet (550 meters) long.Safety is our primary focus. We are the only zip line operator in Cabo to offer double- security zip lines, and our Outdoor Adventure has been designed to meet all standards set by the ACCT, the world’s leading challenge course trade organization.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have had major back and neck problem for 10+ years but I have always wanted to zip line. Getting to go to Cabo for my 10 year wedding anniversary, I jumped on the chance to check this off my bucket list. I was super afraid that I wouldn't be able to do all the lines, but everyone working there understood and did their best to help me out. Ivan from the Green Team was amazing and I am so happy and well, proud of myself of taking this chance. I will say that there was way more hiking then I thought there would be and getting to the last zip line, The Superman, was a "B" but so worth it. That was pretty much the only line that gave me any issues with my back. Pretty sure it's because you are not in control of breaking your line and have to fully rely on the workers to stop you. My husband said the stop jerked him pretty good too but at the end of the day, it was worth it and I'd do it again. There are a 2 negatives I feel I should point out though. The prices they charge for the pictures they take and the road to get into and out of the place. Yes, they were beautiful pictures, but I was not prepared to pay $17 for just 1 picture and the roads are not paved and it was really rough. All in all it was a super fun time and absolutely recommend going!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)
All reviews
"quesadilla"
in 56 reviews
"tight rope"
in 13 reviews
"felt safe the entire time"
"water stations"
in 23 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Did the 3+ hour zip line adventure with my 8, 10 and 15 year old kids. It was a lot of work so make sure your kids are suited for adventure and don't scare easy. These are long zip lines with good speed. The last line is 4000 feet and hits speeds of 50+ mph. Fortunately, the path is clear, i.e. no close trees or mountainsides. The rappelling was great too. Our guides (Sasha and Fredy) were awesome. Very nice and knowledgeable. It was a super day filled with fun and exercise. Highly recommend for people in good shape who like adventure.

1  Thank Dean M
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I can't say enough about our experience today with Cabo Adventure Zip Lining. From the moment we arrived, the staff greeted us warmly, with sincerity, and professionalism and great humor! We were a family of 7 ranging from ages 8 to 40+ and we each enjoyed every minute of this experience thanks to the GREEN TEAM! You guys took such great care of us and treated us like your family. Place is beautiful, clean, best trails and zip lines; the most fun on our entire trip to Cabo San Lucas! Thank you Sasha, Erick, Luis, Sigi, and the rest of the GREEN TEAM!

1  Thank Caridad G
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went with my 11 and 16 years old daughters !! We had a blast!! The red helmets team was awesome!!!! We will do it again!!