“Oh My Gawd!!!”

Misiones De Kino
Ranked #10 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where Mexico and little Italy meet for a true culinary experience. Misiones de Kino specializes in authentic Mexican, Seafood dishes and exquisite Italian cuisine all brought to you bu our family trattoria.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Oh My Gawd!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place is spectacular. The atmosphere is quaint and has a very natural feel to it. Outdoor and indoor seating. The staff is outstanding and funny. You have to try their sangria. Be careful as it will sneak up on you as my 3 sangria's did. The food is so full of flavor and has a great presentation. I had the baked rigatoni twice, crab cakes, mixed shish kabob and the pear and spinach salad. Yes, we went there four times in a week. Twice in one day. That's how good it is. I will go back many more times when I want a special meal. A must have when in Cabo.

1 Thank Ted V
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I have to tell you I loved your review, four times dining with us while on our trip thank you, but twice in one day that's impressive. It looks like you were able to try to quite a bit of our menu, and yes those sangria's can be sneaky they taste so refreshing as if there's not much alcohol which isn't the case, its just well hidden. My wife has been a victim many of times.

Thank you again for coming in so many times and for such a great review for others to see.

See you next trip back to paradise.

• Polish first
McKinney, Texas
“5-stars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visited during our vacation in June. We went fishing one day and caught 3 tuna. Thankfully, due to a write up on trip advisor, we took our Tuna to be prepared here. For roughly $8 USD, they prepared the fish 6-7 different ways(sashimi/ceviche starter, blackened, garlic, coconut mango, and a chefs special). It was delicious! We were very grateful to dine here!

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you TripAdvisor! I am so glad you found us through TA and that you enjoyed our amazing fish prep, I know I have said this before but it truly is a great way to share a meal with friends and or family.

Well, next time your back in Cabo you'll have to come in to try our regular menu.

Thank you again for coming in and letting others know of your experience dinning with us.
Texas
“Great, but Pricy Shrimp Tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

we stopped by here for a snack after exploring downtown cabo san lucas. we ordered the fish and shrimp tacos to-go.

the shrimp tacos were cooked very well and delicious. the fish tacos were good, but not as impressive as the shrimp tacos. prices here are a little high, but not terribly expensive. do not expect hole-in-the-wall prices. i would also question the #1 rating on tripadvisor of this place. it is not a bad place, definitely top 25% of all cabo restaurants, but i disagree with the #1 rating.

• Visited April 2014
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for coming in, I am glad you enjoyed the shrimp tacos and sorry the fish tacos weren't as tasty as the shrimp. I have to confess and agree we are not a-hole-in-the-wall, but we are off the beat and path is probably more accurate description.

I would love it if you would come back for dinner and try us again.

Thank you again for coming in to try us and for your feed back.
Los Angeles, California
“very romantic, great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very flavorful, excellent food and service. Closed Sundays. Prices are very fare for the quality of food. Highly recommend. Probably one of the better meals we had during our Cabo trip.

Visited June 2014
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for coming in and enjoying "one of the better meals you had in Cabo", we try to keep it simple, fresh and personal. I hope we get to see you again on your next visit back to beautiful Cabo San Lucas.

Thank you again for coming in and for reviewing us on TA we truly appreciate it.
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Great food, great atmosphere and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My group of 7 arrived at the restaurant about 15 minutes before they opened for dinner, however our server seated us and began taking our order. Our server was professional, kind and prompt. Very good service. The food was very good. We ordered coconut shrimp, grilled fish, fish tacos and shrimp quesadillas. The restaurant seating is outdoors and the area is clean and well maintained. It's located a couple of blocks from Cabo Wabo and is not too far from the marina area. We enjoyed our meal and plan to return during our next trip to Cabo.

2 Thank starbunker2016
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you so much for coming in and for taking the time to tell others on TA. Over the years we have met so many nice people that we know get the pleasure of serving them every year when they come back to Cabo.

We are off the beat and path a bit, and thank you for pointing out that its only a few blocks.

I am glad that you and your friends enjoyed dinning with us, it sounds like you guys sampled the menu nicely, my wife loves the coconut mango fish as well, next to Chilpala anything...can't wait to see you on our next trip back to Cabo.

We look forward to serving you again.