Solmar Resort
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$565
US$504
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$156
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$730
US$462
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$669
US$503
Official Hotel
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$294
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$422
US$308
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$215
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$453
Orbitz.com
US$425
US$412
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$917
1,903 results
All reviewsjose luisplaya grandetejaban restaurantsushipacific sideswim up barupper pooltime shareall inclusive packageshort walk to the marinamain restaurantprivate beachlovers beachdivorce beachrestaurant stafffood and drinksthe wait staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Did a three night all inclusive stay and it was amazing! All inclusive included free meals at the restaurant, snack bar, bottled water, sushi bar, and pool bar! The food and drinks were great. All the employees were friendly. Got a free upgraded room! They had a Mexican buffet one night with dancers! Location was perfect. A short walk into town. You cant swim in the ocean right in front of the resort but you can also climb a rocky mountain right next to the resort and walk to divorce and lovers beach which you can swim in. Would definitely stay here again!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank janel o
luis a, Manager at Solmar Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear customer from Tempe, Arizona, USA;

Thank you for sharing your experience at Solmar. We are glad to know you have enjoyed your vacations and the amenities from the resort. Do not wait too long to come back and be pampered as you deserve.

Best regards!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I'll make this short and easy, if you are looking for a quiet place with good service and decent food then this is the place for you. Staff are very knowledgeable of the area and how to get around and where to go. Plus the resort opens on to the beach for easy access. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jordan w

Dear Mr. Jordan from Los Angeles, Ca;

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Solmar.
Your invaluable comments are treasured by us. It invites us to continually deliver the ultimate experience and so exceed your expectations in future visits.

Best regards!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

The staff makes this resort function. David, Gerardo, Juan, Andre's are excellent concierge. Jose in the restaurant is the best. Teresa and Linda are excellent at the front desk. The facilities are not the most up to date, but the staff make this resort worth going too.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank ajzway

Greetings from Cabo!

We are glad to read that our staff was the highlight of your stay. It invites us to continually deliver the best expereince to you to exceed in full your expectations.
We would be honored to have your visit once again

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Solmar exceeded all of my expectations! I read several reviews before taking my trip and didn't know quite what to expect given the comments about the high pressure time share people. My experience could not be further from the negative comments about Solmar. After a long and exhausting experience at the car rental place (you DO NOT need a car to stay at Solmar btw), I was just ready to get checked in and start my vacation already.
My experience at check-in was very smooth. We were offered an upgrade to and ended up in a room with three decks; all with breathtaking ocean views. In fact, we saw several whales right from our deck! Our room was very clean! My compliments to Zusanna!!!
I am a bit of a food snob and didn't have high expectations of "all inclusive food", but it was fantastic!!! I highly recommend the tortilla soup! The service was a bit slow, but I did not really go on vacation to be in a big hurry. All of the servers in the restaurant were very personable. I was also impressed with the pool-side staff! I mean, come on...where else can you have someone bring you sushi and beer to the beach while you are watching whales and soaking up the sun in paradise! The private beach is AMAZING! I saw several of the public beaches from a boat while scuba diving and they looked over crowded and not as pretty.
The bottom line...anyone who gives a cranky review of this place is just that...cranky. I was amazed everyday with the hard work and care of all employees at this resort. All members of the staff worked tirelessly to make our experience memorable. I would love to return to Solmar!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Kristin M
luis a, Manager at Solmar Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Dear Kristin M. from Colorado Springs, Colorado;

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience at Solmar. I´ve shared your comments with our personnel, they are very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated, over all we are glad to know you have enjoyed your vacations, the resort and all the beauty that the nature can offer us from this little piece of paradise. Please do not wait too much for your next visit and allow us to provide you an even better experience at Solmar.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

The staff was very helpful. I misplaced my cell phone and they helped me retrieve it on the way to the airport. Gorgeous view of the Pacific. heated pool near my room. rooms are large and well appointed. three balconies! I didn't do the inclusive, but there are lots of restaurants at the bottom of the hill. I would definitely use them again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Charlie L

Dear Charlie L. from Spokane, Washington, United States;

We are glad to read you have enjoyed our Resort and its location. Certainly it is amazing all the beauty that the nature can offer us by this side of the Pacific ocean. Please do not wait too much for your next visit and allow us to provide you an even better experience at Solmar.