My wife and i just returned from our trip to Solmar using a living social deal. I had read about the construction going on before hand and new about it but was not expecting it to be so distracting. We usaually stay someplace else besides here because it is adults only and very quiet which is why we like it. The living social deal was a good deal so we decided to try it. The noise from the construction next door could be heard throughout the day. When we went to eat breakfast you could hear hammering, sawing and drilling going which is not how we wanted to spend our vacation. Sitting at the pool trying to read you can hear the construction going on sometimes it is not that bad but like i said we like to have a nice quiet vacation.
They upgraded us to a suite when we arrived. The place is older but the rooms are kept clean. The only problem we had was that the ac didnt work that great for us because we like it cold in the room. We had to keep the blinds closed during the day to keep the room cool but it was also muggy in the room. I asked for a fan for the room and someone brought me one right away. The staff was wonderful and friendly and the best part about the hotel.
We ate at the restaurants a few times which the service was good and not slow at all. The food was average. Only problem was ate at the restaurant at the top of the resort and people smoking next to us while we were eating.
Next time we will be returning to our regular resort we normally go too. The only thing i wil miss about this resort is the staff. Oh forgot to mention that the beds were very comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate Oceanfront Resort is blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California. Granite cliffs hide the property from the outside world, yet the sights and sounds of Cabo San Lucas are but a 10 minute stroll away. You can spread your towel on the white sands of Solmar beach and soak up the sun in private comfort, grab a snorkel, a fishing pole or chose from a long list of other activities the Pacific Ocean has to offer, or shop, dine, then dance the night away at one of the many hotspots in Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort truly offers the best of both of worlds - unmatched privacy in an extraordinary natural setting. In every sense, it is the most Cabo Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Like all properties in the Solmar Hotel & Resort collection, the Solmar Resort is exclusively suites with kitchen facilities, private balconies, marble floors, granite countertops and fine linens. Solmar Resort offers the option of Bed & Breakfast plan and all inclusive package as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Solmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico