Solmar Resort
US$425
US$401
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$155
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hotel Quinta Del Sol(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$196
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$295
  • Pool
Hotel Mar de Cortez(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Travelocity
Los Cabos Golf Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$97
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$261
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$206
Orbitz.com
1,903 results
All reviewsjose luisplaya grandetejaban restaurantsushipacific sideswim up barupper pooltime shareall inclusive packageshort walk to the marinamain restaurantprivate beachlovers beachdivorce beachrestaurant stafffood and drinksthe wait staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Hotel is on the beach where you can fish, see whales and walk to Lands End.
The staff in the restaurant were excellent, very helpful and professional.
Leonor went out of her way to assist members of our group with special dinning needs.
Tomas the Manager runs a great team. He had the Chef prepare a fish I caught right on the beach, it was amazing!!
Salvador and Julio Cesar also gave excellent service.
The staff at the restaurant went above and beyond to accommodate our large group.
Tomas had reservations for us each night and we enjoyed the food very much.

Room Tip: Even with construction going I slept great. There are many rooms with ocean views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Laurie S
luis a, General Manager at Solmar Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear customer from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States;
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to know that you and your group have enjoyed your holidays and our personnel have provided you a warm and attentive service. What a wonderful experience to catch your own lunch! All we thank you for your visit and are looking forward to greet you here again as our guest soon. Be assured that my staff and I will take the utmost care to make sure you're accommodated in everything you desire. Warm greetings!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

If you like to hear the ocean and fell the breeze, you would like Solmar. The location is perfect, kind of secluded but within walking distance from the town or you can take the bus down the hill for 10 pesos. I recommend the spa treatment at the cabana, the service was fantastic and the price was reasonable. If you like walking, this place is ideal you get a good work out walking near the ocean, if the ocean is calm and you are a good swimmer, you can go for a quick dip in the ocean at your own risk.

Room Tip: Higher rooms allow you to enjoy the nice view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pecola10

Dear customer from Alameda, California;
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. It is rewarding for us to know that you have enjoyed your vacation. I'm glad you found time to enjoy our spa cabanas. It's a great decompressor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon and provide you an even better experience. Warm regards!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have hesitated to write a review because I wasn't sure I could find enough accolades for the incredible food, drink, and service we received. This was our 3rd trip to Cabo in as many years. First time was on a cruise ship then last year we stayed on Mendano Beach. This year, reluctantly, I booked this because I had two weeks from platinum interchange to exchange. What a great choice. Yes the construction noise was bothersome, so be prepared BUT since we were there Christmas week, arriving on Sunday there was no work on sunday, Tuesday or wednesday. Lucky us!
Now on to the various bartenders, wait staff and of course Selene. Alejandro, Gerardo, and all the others were so fun and attentive. Kudos to all of them making our stay incredible. The all you can eat was well worth it and there was never a need to leave the hotel. Every meal, from breakfast to lunch to dinner was prepared impeccably and deliciously. Honestly, the Christmas dinner was a disappointment but out of 21 meals, that was a little glitch.
The bartenders at the pool bar and also the upper pool bar were attentive and mixed yummy Miami vices, mojitos and double margaritas. The steak quesadillas were a hit with the family as were the Mexican breakfasts. And the SUSHI!! The wait a bit long but so darn worth it. Oh my, my mouth is watering thinking about those yummy Capri things...??? Not sure if that was the name. But we tried most of them and ymmmmmmmyyyyy.
My adult kids are still talking about the very quiet beach where we just relaxed and then were rewarded with beautiful sunsets. A great family vacation with 24, 28, 30, 32 year old kids. We are hoping to return next year!

Room Tip: Well you want to be away from construction. The closed windows help but just keep in mind it doesn't look like it will be done anytime soon!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ykroneberger

Dear customer from Los Alamitos, California;
It is our pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your holidays with your family and that our staff has provided you a warm and attentive service, this motivates us to continue working to fulfill and overpass our customer’s expectations. It will be our pleasure to greet you here again as our guest in the short future and have the opportunity to pamper you as you deserve.
Best regards!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Spent Dec27- Jan3 week there for our honeymoon. Old, but very clean and quaint. Food was good. Service was excellent. Not too excited about the construction next door, but got used to it and hardly noticed it. Great location!

Room Tip: "I" building was quiet and could not heaar construction noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa G
luis a, General Manager at Solmar Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear customer from Saskatoon, Canada;
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is our pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us in such special occasion. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again and allow us to pamper you as you deserve. Warm greetings from Cabo!!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The Spa Cabana spa treatments exceeded my expectations.The masseuse, a lovely woman who was with child was so attentive, professional and polite performed 2 treatments during my stay. Wonderful, Wonderful. Please forgive me for forgetting your name. Patty and Alina arranged my appointments and even poured me a cup of tea to enjoy during my short wait. Very professional women but friendly and so accomodating. The restaurant staff very welcoming and the food delicious. Hotel staff always available to assist. Regarding the construction noise never affected our trip. I would visit again I found the place to be a hidden jewels. The lotteria around the pool bar so much fun. Embrace the quaint , quality and personal service you receive at this resort.
M husband and I met some very friendly people who were enjoying as well.

Room Tip: Our room was directly above the pool away from the restaurant. Never heard AC Unit especially enjoyed the linen quality and having clean pool towels in your room. No pool keys to carry about. Yeah
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear customer from West Allis, Wisconsin;
We appreciate very much your kindly comments. It is rewarding to read that you have enjoyed your vacations and our staff has provided you an attentive, friendly and professional service. Thank you for recommend our spa services, I am very sure this treatments help to get a total relax. Please do not wait too long to comeback and allow us to provide you an even better experience. Best regards!!