This was our second stay at Solmar. This time we stayed for two weeks - January 7 -21. We really enjoy the location with access to the beach and fantastic sunrises and sunsets. We heeded the warnings about the hazzards of swimming on this beach and found great pleasure in long walks on the sand as well as just relaxing and enjoying the sights and sounds. We enjoyed our room although we did not spend much time in it. We were upgraded to a one bedroom with two bathrooms which was very nice. The bed was very comfortable and the showers were great. Victoria kept the room in excellent shape. We also enjoyed the food. Even though there is only one main restaurant we did not get tired of eating there. The one dinner meal we really enjoyed was Surf and Turf minion and shrimp along with some vino blanco. We had no problem with the reservation system. Breakfast was also very good. We really enjoyed the green juice, coffee, yogurt, omlettes, and bacon.
We found the people to be amazing. Many of them have been there for years. In our two week stay we got to know and enjoy many of them. Special recognition should be given to the following: Alejandro, Victor, Jose Luis, Julio, Daniel, Samuel, Emmanuel, Vincente, Jorge, and Salvador in the restaurant/pool area and Daniella in the reception area. Tomas and Leonar are great managers.The whole group sang happy birthday to me in spanish and gave me cake and ice cream.
We also enjoyed going to Playa Grande's fitness center and playing mini golf which were part of our all inclusive package. The NFL games were carried at Solmar so we did not miss the playoffs. The cooks also did a great job of cooking some of the fish we caught.
There was some construction noise which was not a big issue for us.
We plan to return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate Oceanfront Resort is blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California. Granite cliffs hide the property from the outside world, yet the sights and sounds of Cabo San Lucas are but a 10 minute stroll away. You can spread your towel on the white sands of Solmar beach and soak up the sun in private comfort, grab a snorkel, a fishing pole or chose from a long list of other activities the Pacific Ocean has to offer, or shop, dine, then dance the night away at one of the many hotspots in Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort truly offers the best of both of worlds - unmatched privacy in an extraordinary natural setting. In every sense, it is the most Cabo Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Like all properties in the Solmar Hotel & Resort collection, the Solmar Resort is exclusively suites with kitchen facilities, private balconies, marble floors, granite countertops and fine linens. Solmar Resort offers the option of Bed & Breakfast plan and all inclusive package as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Solmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico