Great hotel! We just returned last Saturday and I loved it. I really enjoyed staying on Medano Beach. We traveled with small kids and the hotel is so convenient. We had the all-inclusive option and we did not regret it, what a great program! We were impressed because it really includes everything, no limitations. The service (drinks and food!) at the pool was amazing and we enjoyed all the restaurant options at night, had dinner at Fellini’s, Cilantros (at the other hotel Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, also included in the all inclusive), the beach front Grill, Sushi, etc. We also used the babysitting service and our kids loved the sitters. The hotel was fully booked and I can see why, this was great value for money. Thank you Rose, we will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico