My family, 12 of us, planned a thanksgiving vacation here. At first, I had trouble because I have a service dog, and they don't allow pets. Once I was contacted by the hotel staff, they were extremely accommodating and made sure that our entire family had 6 rooms together on the first floor.
The staff, from Yasmin, the front desk manager, to the housekeeping staff were so friendly and accommodating. The food in the restaurants was good. I am not a buffet person, so it was nice to have the sushi and the restaurants. The beach was wonderful.
It was a great experience. If you are looking for a 5 star elegant resort, you might not choose this hotel, but every family that we met at the Pueblo Bonita Rose, shared our feelings, it was the perfect family vacation choice!!!!
Thank you for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico