“Amazing Experience and Customer Service”
Review of Pueblo Bonito Rose

Pueblo Bonito Rose
Ranked #18 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing Experience and Customer Service”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family, 12 of us, planned a thanksgiving vacation here. At first, I had trouble because I have a service dog, and they don't allow pets. Once I was contacted by the hotel staff, they were extremely accommodating and made sure that our entire family had 6 rooms together on the first floor.
The staff, from Yasmin, the front desk manager, to the housekeeping staff were so friendly and accommodating. The food in the restaurants was good. I am not a buffet person, so it was nice to have the sushi and the restaurants. The beach was wonderful.

It was a great experience. If you are looking for a 5 star elegant resort, you might not choose this hotel, but every family that we met at the Pueblo Bonita Rose, shared our feelings, it was the perfect family vacation choice!!!!

Thank you for a great experience.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and loved that we could just walk out onto the patio and be at the pool!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SANDY S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (963)
Eagle, Idaho
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We have owned at Pueblo Bonito Rose (PBR) for over 10 years. We had not been to PBR for a few years and came for two weeks beginning the end of October 2013. As always the location and most of the services are great. However, the internet service is terrible. I am a real estate broker and enjoy taking vacations at my timeshares. With a good internet connection, I can take care of business in about an hour and a half each morning, then go out to enjoy our vacation. However, this was not the case at PBR. When I say the internet connection was terrible, I mean I have had better dial up connections. It is worse than any other resort I have stayed at in the last 6 to 7 years. After contacting the WiFi/Internet company 5 times and meeting with the on-site technician, there was no change. I finally went to down town Cabo San Lucas and visited Starbucks to try their free WiFi. (The WiFi at PBR is approx. $80/week) The Starbucks WiFi worked great. The many apps (Skype, MLS, Instanet, AuthentiSign, ...) that didn't work at PBR worked great. From then on, each day began with my trip to Starbucks to get my work done. And this worked well. Good WiFi can be found in Cabo San Lucas.
However, from this I suspect that the poor internet at PBR is not a technical problem, but rather is more of a financial issue. PBR does not want to pay for good internet connectivity for its owners/guests. Even though my $80 was refunded for the PBR internet that didn't work the first week, this experience cost me $500 for a colleague to help me back home because of lack of internet support; $100 for phone charges because Skype would not work well; and three days of my vacation. That's well over the cost of my annual maintenance fee. I will have to think long and hard about returning here unless the internet connectivity is greatly improved.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank George B
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just back from a 2 week vacation at the Pueble Bonito Rose and loved every minute of it! The room was lovely on the 6th floor, always had towels and a spotless room to come back to after a day on the beach or by the pool. Great drinks, food, vendors and the staff at the Rose are friendly and very helpful. A short walk to town (10 min) to enjoy Cabo too:) Ocean is clear and warm. Did the all inclusive the first week and even though we were with friends so walked into town for dinner a couple of the nights, we still think it was a fantastic deal and would do EVERYTHING again. Highly recommend this resort:)

Room Tip: Ground floor is great if you want easy access to all.. we had happy hour with our friends there! 6th...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Margarito Mirandu was the best!! Had the best service ever from him. He was always willing to help and answer questions. He was prompt and polite. He was a pleasure to be around because of his awesome personality. He deserves to be recognized. Our stay was wonderful all around but he made it special.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rhunt44
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Friendly and helpful staff catered to our needs; daily maid service with very clean and comfortable accommodations. A great oceanfront 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with full kitchen and spectacular views of "The Rock", sunsets and the bay. Excellent food at the restaurant, but, a little pricey. Best bet: make a Costco run and take advantage of the kitchen. Great location, walk to town or take a free shuttle to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach-another great property! Consider "Pancho's" Restaurant (in town)-great food!

Room Tip: Ocean front!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Discovery Bay, California
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My first time time at resort. We went with the guys (6). We had a suite. The daily room service was good. We had all inclusive for the week. The food was excellent. The staff was excellent on at the pool area and restaurants. They kept the drinks coming! I liked it because the location was perfect. We enjoy access to the beach and we were able to visit Pueblo Bonito. The beach restaurants are within walking distance on the beach. The SPA is firs rate. it's a great place to visit. The workout facilities was excellent and the tennis court was a big plus. I owned at Marina Fiesta but I liked the location at this hotel better.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We took the free shuttle to Rose from the PB Sunset sister resort to spend the day on Medano beach. We arrived and hit the beach. As we tried to find a nice beach lounge chair we were immediately helped by a staff member who situated us in a shady retreat and then personally escorted me to the towel station and back again. He also had a huge grin for us every time he passed by us..all day! We had excellent service on the beach and really enjoyed our visit to Rose. After one week at Pueblo Bonito Sunset we stayed for an extra night at the sister resort right next door to Rose, it is called the PB Blanco. Tried to do a review for blanco on here but search did not find hotel??! So here is the review for our one night at blanco. Our check-in was fantastic. Henoc at the the front desk was great, he was fun and gave us a great room facing the ocean and the best... A late check- out time! We kept our patio door open all night to listen to the surf. Rooms a little dated but have a funky Caribbean theme/ decor. Alma and an older gentleman were our servers for breakfast and they were fantastic. We had a disappointing experience with the beach service. Understaffed server just couldn't keep up. Overall blanco and Rose are on the beach and the pools/ grounds are beautiful. Can not beat the location!

Room Tip: Beg for an ocean front room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple