I went with a group of 5. They gave us rooms next to each other. All of the rooms have a balcony with a pretty good view (some have a view of the ocean!).
The all inclusive is great if you aren't expecting fancy cocktails. We lived on Caronas, Pina Coladas, and tequila shots for a few days, which is exactly what we wanted.
The beach is safe to swim in, which I believe is rare in that area. There was a slight sand fly problem on our last day, which was unfortunate.
The only negative I have is the food. Breakfast was great, but the theme nights were not very good. The dinners were a little bit weird. I wasn't expecting amazing meals since it's all inclusive, but honestly the food was just *weird*. Not enough mexican food!!!
Overall, my group of 20-somethings had a blast! The hotel is a short cab ride away from local clubs and bars. The hotel felt very safe and the rooms/pools were clean. No free wifi though, but we didn't need it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico