I have had two delux suites for several years. We struggled to get poolside service. Chairs were covered and unavailable for hours. Out of 7 days we got reasonable chairs for one day. We did not do all inclusive so would have thought our waiters would have wanted to serve us because in past we have been 20 percent tippers. Of note David at the pool was fantastic and really tried to help. It seemed that many came from sunset beach and took up all the space. A few good notes - room service was pretty good and fast. The deli was helpful.
We were used to a higher class of service. Would put this at a best western or holiday inn level. Other things that have changed over the years - furniture is broken down. Couch was to saggy to sit on. They quit heating the pool about three years ago. Everytime I ask about it people just shrug their heads.
Also. For our entire visit the movies were out. No explanation or compensation offered. One more thing - food not as described. The Asian robata grill night had no robata grill. Food was ok but like a low price Asian buffet .
In past we have rarely left the resort but went to dinner at the one and only pamilla. 100 x better. Food no more expensive. Not overcrowd. Very accomadating. We are checking rates there.
All in all our experience was bad enough that even if we lose money, we will not likely stay at the Rose unless they have assurances to return to what they were. Loved them in the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelbag so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico