I traveled with my family to this resort for a week long family vacation. First of all, DO NOT DO THE ALL INCLUSIVE. It is a horrendous value. While they advertise that you end up saving 50%, this figure is assuming you spend a ton outside of the resort. You will be much better served to just charge drinks and food to the room and go out for dinner - there are so many beautiful restaurants nearby to try!
The rooms are spacious including a kitchenette (with stove and microwave,) a small balcony and a sitting area. They were overall fine and pretty clean, but there is dust in the corners that the maids do not take care of.
The pool is huge and there are plenty of chairs to sit in, as long as you get a spot before 9. Otherwise, you'll probably be out of luck. The beach is just steps away and is absolutely beautiful.
The restaurant on site is wonderful, though pricy. I would steer clear of the one at the neighbor resort.
The service left much to be desired. The cashier in the deli (a small convenience store and deli is located on site) was incredibly rude and made it seem as if you were an inconvenience to her. The front desk staff is the same way - very sarcastic and unhelpful. The bar staff, cleaning staff, and others were incredibly friendly though. Each would give an enthusiastic "¡hola!" when passing them in the hallway.
Overall - sure it's an okay place to stay. Though I will not likely return to this resort, I was still able to have an awesome vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico