We'd never been to Mexico and didn't know what to expect & found an amazing experience. PBR was fantastic! The rooms are very comfortable, clean, roomy and had everything you need & all inclusive is absolutely the way to go. The food is fantastic at both Rose & the sister property next door, the Blanco. Both resorts are on the Sea & the beach is a blast. They both have great pools with activities which kept my 5 kids, ages 13-20 very occupied for 7 days. The Blanco is smaller w/a round pool area & feels like a more intimate resort; Rose has a larger, longer pool which is great for volleyball & for finding a corner of the pool to yourself. Both resorts have fantastic, energetic vibe & I can't say enough about how gracious, kind, helpful & friendly the staff was at both resorts. My husband & I took the shuttle to the other sister properties, Sunset Beach and Pacifico. SB is on a steep hill so you have to wait for golf carts to get from place to place while Pacifico was adults only & very quiet/Zen. Both are beautiful but we agreed we liked Blanco/Rose better. Room service is very slow--upwards of 90+ minutes but when you are at a resort you should not waste time in your room so it didn't matter. Only issue was room locations. We asked at booking & a week prior to arrival to put our 3 rms on the same floor since 2 of the rms had kids. Didn't happen which was disappointing. But that was the only rub & we're definitely making PBR our only beach go-to vacation resort. Shout outs to activities staff Linda and Angelo; Mare Nostrum staff Raul, Alberto and Juan Luis, pool staff Wilver and Gerry and Angel; Jorge at Cilantro--you all rock, thanks for making our family's vacation so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico