5,299 results
All reviews pueblo bonito mare nostrum activities staff rosé sushi bar pb rose water aerobics medano beach all inclusive package pool volleyball time share pool waiter fun activities beach vendors pool side family vacation all inclusive plan
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The hotel and room was very nice. We had excellent service in the pool area by Jay. Jay is a hustler; he works very hard and is very fun. Always had our drinks promptly and right, don't even know how he remembers who ordered what since he did not write it down and there was always a big group ordering different drinks and foods! Israel was very good as well. Our cleaning lady was very nice and helpful. The restaurant staff was great as well. Overall, we had a great time.
M.Averill

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria A
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I met Alma who is the hostess at the restaurant and Veronica who was our attendant for our room #1023.I was impressed on how they took pride on everything, the food & other staff were awesome as well.

Room Tip: any room at this hotel will be great and I will be going back in soon to get my room back!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pauline R
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just wanted to say we stayed at the rose on the all inclusive plan and had the exact opposite experience as Pricilla. My husband and I are very friendly and enjoyed the waiters around the pool. We tipped the waitress when we first arrived at the pool and never had to ask for another drink the rest of the day. The waiters and waitresses run their butts off and always have a smile on their face. Practice your spanish, be friendly and you will find the service comes back 10 fold.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank travelchickidee
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We always enjoy all the staff, from the door/bellman. Juan V., Jose, Maurice, Alfredo, Enrique & Roxael. Always helpful. The Front desk manager Yasmin, always makes sure to take care of us.
All the front desk, Lia, Perla, Iliana, Monica & Ana goes out of their way to help make our stay
wonderfull. Concerige Jose Luis & Erika take the time to make all our special reservations and
hook us up with our friends coming in. The pool bar service is excellent with Geraldo, Velez ,Wilver, Jay & Ulyssis. We love our towel guy Juan. We always feel special from the time we
arrive till we leave to the next place.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I went to this hotel with a group of my friends and had a great time. The rooms are clean and the location is great with an amazing view of lovers rock. The pool and staff are very nice. Angelo, the event coordinator was fun and we even saw him out in town and he came over to say hi and continue the fun outside of the hotel. The only things that need work. 1. The "free" wifi only works in one location and when I say "work" it didn't work for any of my 7 person group. 2. We paid for all inclusive. The food was fine, but the drinks took forever to get to us. There was a lot of staff working the pool, but only one bartender so drinks too far too long. Despite that Angel, our server was always nice and was as fast as he could be.

Room Tip: The presidential suite 5026 was amazing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends