Great vacation overall, and we're so glad we booked all-inclusive. Staying at a resort like Rose that offers both pay-as-you-go and all-inclusive plans is really the best since the quality of the food and drinks is still excellent, but it's all paid for upfront and unlimited! Fellini's Restaurant was better than anything else we had in all of Cabo (including way overpriced/rated Edith's nearby). For only $10/person extra for a truly gourmet-quality 3-4 course meal, we ended up having dinner there multiple times. The room we wanted wasn't available on the day/night of our arrival, but it opened up for the rest of the trip so they were willing to move our luggage for us the next day while we were out exploring. Hotel grounds were well maintained (very large staff).
Ideally there would be some enforcement of a time limit on people leaving towels on chairs to prevent the monopolizing of great spots under the cabanas and umbrellas all day. Also, more available beach umbrellas on-hand would be great since some jerks like to move them UNDER THE CABANA they lucked out in getting! Can't blame the resort though for inconsiderate vacationers.
Beach servers were very prompt and attentive, and we never waited longer than a few minutes to get served at the bars or restaurants. WiFi is spotty (like most nearby hotels), but at least it's free in certain parts of the resort. Having full all-inclusive access the neighboring Blanco hotel meant we had double the food/drink options, and double the areas to rest and relax! Definitely one of the best value (and comfort) vacations we've ever had in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico