The spa at the PBR was a wonderful experience. I find the staff very nice and helpful especially Carlos. Although I have nothing bad to say about the Pueblo Bonita Spa itself the hotel was disappointing.
We have time shares for the PBR but was disappointed with the accommodations our last stay. The ceiling fan feels like it was going to drop on us with the whooshing noise. Our bathroom lamp tilted over and the sheets and lounge cushions were old and out dated. They seriously need to update those lounge chairs. The pool itself always feels slimy against the walls of the pools, I could NOT and would NOT swim in there. We checked into the Casa Dorado the next morning. Very glad because everything is cleaner there. Anyone wants to take over our timeshares? lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico