This is my first Trip Advisor review.
I just got back from my honeymoon in Cabo. We stayed at Pueblo Bonito Rose through RCI.
We signed up for AI for $97 a day, buy 5 get the last two free. Unfortunately their AI can't be used at Sunset Beach. The first day our server was Jeovani he was fantastic! worked his but off and we tipped him well and the awesome service kept coming. Margarito at Blanco is also a great server.
The resort itself was great we were on the fifth floor and more towards the left side. Room 5011. Great view of the pool and ocean.
The only negatives I have regarding Pueblo would be that they wouldn't let us do the timeshare presentation to get resort credit because we were... too young?!? I was always under the impression you had to be 25 which I am but now it's 30. I was baffled. I make a great living and had interest in taking the tour and possibly buying but to be turned away for being too young just struck a nerve.
Anyway I digress. After about 4 days of Rose food we ventured out and went to Happy Endings Cantina, 2 double shots and 2 beers for $5.00! The rest of the day was quite foggy.
Other bars we ventured to were very stereotypical first time to Cabo spots, Senor Frogs, Giggling Marlin, Cabo Wabo, The Office, and Solomon's Landing. You can't beat sticking your feet in the sand while eating breakfast or any meal at the office.
As far as activities we went on the snorkel tour with Cabo Adventures with was wonderful. An hour ride out to Chilano bay, an hour of snorkeling, then an hour of what I thought was just dinner turned into a raging booze cruise. So much fun!
We were looking to do tandem parasailing but started running low on money. That's when we met a guy on the marina from Cabo Villas he said he could get us parasailing and a sunset dinner cruise for $45! We agreed and went to the presentation the next morning.
Oh boy Cabo Villas blew us away. The rooms were immaculate and beautiful. The pools were great too. An infinity pool with swim up bar, an adults only pool and another pool with a fantastic view. Then they brought to lions den where they put on the hard sell. I was stone cold in saying no no no. The offers got better and better. NO NO NO, but then I looked over at my wife and knew she was hooked.
We took a minute away from the sales guys and she said, "I love Cabo it's where we are for our honeymoon and I want to take many more trips here to have more Honeymoons with you." Uh oh. I still wanted to say no, but as the old say goes, happy wife happy life, so we said yes.
After that we signed and popped champagne and they gave access to the pool and restaurant the rest of our trip.
It wasn't until the last day that we went to the sixth floor to Baja Brewery and found the best view in all of Cabo! It was breath taking. It is a must for any romantic vacation. Especially if you are beer lovers. We are from Portland so to sign at the resort with the only Microbrewery in all of Baja was very cool.
We also got to do the parasailing trip through Aries Water Sports which was a blast.
See you soon Cabo
Alex - Portland, Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico