We had lots of fun activities at Bonito Rose including Tequila Volley Ball game, push up contest, movie trivia, exercises, etc. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night there are dinner shows that only cost $25 to $30 per person with great show. Our favorite show was the Greek show and Mexican Festival. We can't say enough about the Activities Host Angelo and Linda and their boss J Louis, very very nice people. If you have kids from 12 to 18, Pueblo Bonito Rose is the place for your family. We also book a separate week at Hacienda Del Mar for our 23rd anniversary but had very bad experience at Hacienda Del Mar, very regretful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico