“Bring Pesos!!”
Review of Pancho's

Pancho's
Ranked #17 of 45 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Feast on delicious Mexican cuisine in the restaurant, and maybe take a shot of 'Rattlesnake Tequila' from the bar.
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

While our meal was delicious it certainly was not worth the overpricing . The markup was 40$ more. Bring pesos or use a credit card. !!!

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

My family always visits Panchos in CABO.. The food is excellent, service is great, and we love the atmosphere!!! Tamales are incredible ...

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our group of 8 went to Pancho's for lunch our first day in Cabo. The pricing may have been a little bit high, but we were more than pleased with the food and service. Some in our group are geocachers, so we returned a couple days later and also found the geocache located here.

We ordered a couple appetizers, which could have been meals in themselves. With all of that, we were able to take food back to our villa to be enjoyed another day.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I felt the food was basic, not flavorful and VERY overpriced for what it is! This is your basic open-air restaurant (1 of thousands in the city) It isn't anything special. I rarely complain about price, but I don't like feeling like I've been ripped off. That's just how I felt when I left.
I feel badly about this review for one reason: the service was very good. The waiters were friendly.
I know this is a big tourist place. Maybe that is why they feel they can get away with overcharging. Who knows? I do know this: we won't be back!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Great dinner experience! the ambience, the service but it was defenitely the foos what spiled my senses!
everyone that interacts with you is polite and smiley, the place is such a neat, clean & lovely place, the music trio is outstanding and you must try the chiles rellenos, the chamorro and ask them to pair you plates with the tequila. they have more than 500!!!

love the place and for breakfast prices are so cheap too!!!