“Breakfast at Panchos”
Review of Pancho's

Pancho's
Ranked #16 of 45 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Feast on delicious Mexican cuisine in the restaurant, and maybe take a shot of 'Rattlesnake Tequila' from the bar.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

A typical American breakfast at Pancho's - the service was excellent and the food was "ok". Eggs were done perfectly.
This is an American-Mexican restaurant located in Cabo. It is what many Americans believe is a Mexican Restaurant.
There is nothing really wrong with it - it is just "typical American" which does appeal to some people.
They seriously want CASH. Since we are fluent - we informed them we would use a card. In most places in Cabo, VISA is treated as cash with NO markup. Not here.
It's not a bad place - it just isn't anything special, or different...
It would be fine for anyone who didn't live in the Desert Southwest and was used to real Mexican food/service!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

While our meal was delicious it certainly was not worth the overpricing . The markup was 40$ more. Bring pesos or use a credit card. !!!

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

My family always visits Panchos in CABO.. The food is excellent, service is great, and we love the atmosphere!!! Tamales are incredible ...

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our group of 8 went to Pancho's for lunch our first day in Cabo. The pricing may have been a little bit high, but we were more than pleased with the food and service. Some in our group are geocachers, so we returned a couple days later and also found the geocache located here.

We ordered a couple appetizers, which could have been meals in themselves. With all of that, we were able to take food back to our villa to be enjoyed another day.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I felt the food was basic, not flavorful and VERY overpriced for what it is! This is your basic open-air restaurant (1 of thousands in the city) It isn't anything special. I rarely complain about price, but I don't like feeling like I've been ripped off. That's just how I felt when I left.
I feel badly about this review for one reason: the service was very good. The waiters were friendly.
I know this is a big tourist place. Maybe that is why they feel they can get away with overcharging. Who knows? I do know this: we won't be back!