There are just two Luxury Suites (one bedroom units) at the Blanco that have been updated. The front desk staff said that they hope to update more of the suites, but there aren’t any plans right now.
Instead of dark blue & yellow, the new color scheme is orange & yellow with light blue accents. Hopefully the photos I took will be attached to this review so that others can see the updates.
The biggest change is that there are flat screen televisions mounted to the wall. I don’t watch much TV, but I love this update. Now there is space on the dressers to put things!
The bedroom a new mirror on the wall and has white duvets instead of the print bedspreads. The headboard has been repainted with the new colors.
In the bathroom, the three doors have been painted a greyish white so the sink ‘room’ seems larger. The frame of the mirror has been painted gold. The shower curtain has been replaced by a half-shower door. And there is a shelf in the toilet room. But there still aren’t any towel racks, so if you want to be environmentally friendly and hang your towels to reuse, there isn’t really a place to do this.
In the kitchenette, the microwave is on a shelf over the counter. Some of the cupboard doors are the same glass as the shower door. There is also a new coffeemaker. The dining area has an updated lamp, an orange color theme table runner, and orange cushioned chairs.
The living room still has the same blue sofa but the two side chairs have new cushions. The tableside lamps are big orange fabric boxes … nothing that I’d want in my home! Since the TV is mounted to the wall, the tall entertainment center just has the bottom section (drawers & cupboards below.)
Problems to resolve: the lamps in the old bedrooms have a dark blue base which doesn’t match the new color scheme. So there weren’t any lamps in the bedroom at all. I asked for a bedside lamp which was delivered at 10 pm. (Muy tarde!)
There is one other problem that I hope they fix: the credenza (buffet / dresser) in the kitchen area is missing. So there isn’t any place to put your food, beverages, or other snack/drink items.
Overall, the resort is as fabulous as always. Yair at the front desk was especially helpful to me. Every staff member has a smile, and the resort is being cleaned or repainted all the time. I’ll happily return to the Blanco, even if I don’t get an updated suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico