“Pueblo Bonito Blanco is awesome!”

Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
Ranked #13 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Oceanside, California
“Pueblo Bonito Blanco is awesome!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco and had a great time! The service and food was excellent! I was impressed. The service people were real friendly and attentive. Luis at the Front Desk, got us the quiet room. Nayeli, Edgar, Demetrio and David provided the best service at the Palermo resturant. They provide specail attention to us and accomodated every need we had. They were all very kind and helpful. The waiters were also very attentive provided the all inclusive drinks and food, while we ate and drank on the beach. It was the best vacation ever! The room was super clean and cleaning lady was so great! I wish I coul dremember all of their names. We stayed during the Fourth of July week and will go back, with out a doubt! It was a super nice hotel, friendly and supported staff and a perfect position on the beach for medano beach!

Room Tip: We were on the second and floor and heard nothing! Very Quiet!! we over loked the flamingo pond!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank michael a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (827)
Reviewed 15 July 2013

my girlfriends and I just got back from our girls trip to Cabo. We stayed at the resort for 4 nights, our experience was amazing. The property is beautiful And has great views. The all inclusive package was a great value becouse we had access to food and drink 24 hrs. The hotel is very pricy so I would definetly recomend the all inclusive package. We had a great dinner at La Frida, a five star reataurant located on the property. The food is a gourmet take on Mexican traditional food and well worth trying to get reservations for this restaurant. I plan on returning to this hotel with my husband and family. Great stay.

3 Thank tonigirl8664
Berkeley, California, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was our fourth time at this resort and we always have a great time. the location is wonderful. an easy walk into town each night to try different restaurants. also, having the ocean a few feet from the pool is great. our kids love to play in both. my favorite portion are the activities. Donni is the man and runs a great show. playing blackjack, texas hold em and other poolside activities are great. and then each day at 3pm we get a great game of water volleyball going to get the competitive juices flowing.

the only negatives I have are: 1) the ping pong table is no longer poolside and seems to have move next door to the sister hotel (the Rose). I wish they had a table at each place. and 2) the competition for lounge chairs this visit was ridiculous. the hotel needs to figure out some kind of enforcement policy to stop letting people claim chairs when they aren't even sitting in them for hours.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Scott H
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Weather and lodging and service were amazing. Food was horrible for the amount that we paid. Martin that worked as our waiter at the pool and Antonio who was one of the front door bellman treated us amazing and worked for us as the guest to make the trip very enjoyable.

1 Thank Tkalevitch
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Comments on the lodging and service are highly appreciated by all of us. Martin and Antonio are excellent collaborators who will be congratulated for their excellent performance and service attitude. Food and Beverage is a department that works on continuous improvement to provide quality products and good service. We hope that we can contact our reviewer to be more specific because we have 4 restaurants on our two properties Los Cabos-Rosé, different theme nights and menus that offer a variety of foods to our guest’s liking and satisfaction. We are at your service and welcome feedback to make us better. Please check your personal messages for further information.

Yours cordially,
Goyita Osako, General Manager
Liberty Lake, Washington
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I decided to stay at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos after careful review of all of my options in the area. The majority of the reviews and comments about Los Cabos were positive aside from people saying they had been moved to a "sister hotel" upon arrival due to overbooking.
I was traveling to Cabo for my brothers wedding and had 12 family members also wanting to stay at Los Cabos so we could all be together. We booked a total of 6 rooms for 13 of us. I emailed the hotel 6 weeks in advance (because the manager of the hotel seemed very good about responding to customer requests via website) to explain the reason for our travels and the importance of the event with the hopes that we all get rooms somewhat close to each and not be shipped to a "sister hotel" if possible. I got no response.
Upon arrival to Los Cabos, we were greeted at the front by friendly staff and the hotel was clean and nice looking. At the front desk we were informed they had NO reservations under our names. It took almost 45 minutes for them to scrounge us up a few rooms and they were no where near each other. You could tell they were totally unorganized and didn't know what to do with this monstrous mix up. We ended up with a 2nd floor partial ocean view (they call it garden view) room. It was right above the flamingo pond and it was horrible! The flamingos are so loud and they start making noise before 7am. They did nothing to make up for the mistake and did not offer anything for all of the trouble and waiting around.
Other people in my party needed up with nice 4th and 5th floor lands end ocean view rooms and those were very nice.
Once over the initial shock of not having reservations, we unpacked and went downstairs. The beach is beautiful and the service is pretty good. The food is slow coming though and you can expect at to spend at least an hour for every meal you sit down for. The staff tries to make up for it by being extra friendly and helpful which is nice. The food is ok and if you are drinking the only beer they have is Corona on tap. Period. The orange juice at the breakfast buffet is to die for though! That was my favorite thing I had there!
The location can't be beat! It's close to everything! Medano Beach is hoppin! There is so much to do within 100 feet of this hotel.
All in all it was an ok experience but I don't know if I would stay again. All the preparation on my part to make this an unforgettable vacation for my family and then to have it tainted by all the confusion and lack of caring on theirs was a little too much for me to want to go back.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Jenifer S
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos is a hotel with a very high occupancy and is in great demand by our guests, who love location and friendliness of our staff. All rooms have ocean view and a few with partial. If occupancy permits, gladly satisfy the requirements of our guests. The Flamingos garden is an area that many of our guests prefer, because it offers an excellent view to the garden and pool area, we regret that this area has not been of our reviewer’s satisfaction. Please be assured that we always try to meet the needs of our guests as much as possible. All our staff works hard in a friendly and hospitable way, trying to meet the needs of our guests, as our main philosophy. We sincerely thank our reviewer for his remarks and we will continue working on continuous improvement.

Best,
Goyita Osako, General Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We sadly left pueblo bonito Los cabos (blanco) after a wonderful week with our big family of 12! We had rooms 332-335 with a gorgeous view of the ocean. The whole resort is filled with warm, friendly people who feel like family after a week. Martin at the pool kept all of us beyond happy. Always smiling and provided perfect service. Sorry we couldn't say goodbye this am! Demetrio at breakfast was equally great! Everything is spotless and you can't beat the location. We will be back!

4 Thank js732
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I went along with two of my high school girlfriends for a nice one week vacation. One of them has a time share which we utilized. As we arrived at the hotel, we were well greeted by Arturo; he was very pleasant and cheerful. I commented that my father's name is also Arturo. He smiled and welcomed us. The desk employees were also very friendly throughout our entire stay. We enjoyed the Carnival Show at the sister property and other entertainment throughout both the hotels. We had a great time playing pool volley ball, Texas Hold'em and Black Jack with that great entertainer Donny along with visitors "Pit Bull" and his children who had been there two weeks already. We utilized the all inclusive which was great. A tip of the hat to waiter Juan Carlos who was super friendly and kind. We also met a great person by the name of Fernando who works with the time share section. We told him we were absolutely not interested at this time in the presentation (been there done that). Room was kept very clean and tidy. I recommend the free shuttle from the hotel to the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Resort. The trip is in a luxury bus and very scenic. It was fabulous! We also went to Wal-Mart and bought some nice and reasonably priced Cabo T-Shirts; Sundresses and other souvenirs. We decided to take the dinner cruise which was very entertaining, food was great but waiters not friendly at all during this cruise so I will not take it again. This hotel was awesome and I will be coming back!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends