The oldest among Pueblo Bonito Hotels but still rather comfortable. Rooms are clean. Nice view of Medano beech. No problems with swimming in ocean which is rare possibility in Mexico (Location!) Staff work is impeccable. Front desk people are supportive. They will keep in mind your requests and remind if you forget (Andrea!). We did not buy "All Inclusive" part but try inside restaurants. It appears to be a less memorable experience. Cabo restaurants are not far away, nice cafe for breakfast ( with free Wi-Fi !) located at PB Rose. You may also use City Club with a guest card.
Good Luck Enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico