“Location Location Location”

Ranked #12 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
SF
“Location Location Location”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The oldest among Pueblo Bonito Hotels but still rather comfortable. Rooms are clean. Nice view of Medano beech. No problems with swimming in ocean which is rare possibility in Mexico (Location!) Staff work is impeccable. Front desk people are supportive. They will keep in mind your requests and remind if you forget (Andrea!). We did not buy "All Inclusive" part but try inside restaurants. It appears to be a less memorable experience. Cabo restaurants are not far away, nice cafe for breakfast ( with free Wi-Fi !) located at PB Rose. You may also use City Club with a guest card.
Good Luck Enjoy

Room Tip: 319 has a Great view
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank directflight

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (845)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The staff here overall, especially at the front desk, is phenomenal. The rooms are decorated so sweetly and you feel comfortable and cozy right away. The property is meticulously kept. I swear I thought I saw someone clean the same banister outside our room 3 times in the same day!! The food is average but pricey so PLEASE do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on the all inclusive. If you have ANY sense of adventure or desire to help the local economy there, take a less than 5 minute walk to one of the many delicious restaurants outside the resort. In particular, please try Sharkey's and The Peacock. The head chef at The Peacock custom made a Thanksgiving dinner for my family and I that was amazing! Plus, the all inclusives everywhere are killing the local restaurants and the food off resort is soooo much better and reasonably priced. The only restaurant I would avoid is The Corner Bar. The staff is unfriendly and the food is WAY overpriced. Now I know why they keep it so dimly lit, so you don't actually see what you are getting for your money! The one and only issue we had was on our second to last day with the activities desk staff. The hotel lists daily activities and the assumption is you just show up. Well my two kids wanted to do tie dye shirts and we waited, along with four others, for over 45 minutes. Finally someone showed up after multiple inquiries and she agreed that the shirts should be free given our inconvenience, however just moments after she left to get the dyes, another activity desk person shows up and starts demanding money from us saying that the other woman had no authority to give them for free. My husband and I asked what was going to be done to compensate our time and that of a VERY patient four year old. He said nothing and it was our fault for not signing up for the activity!! I was shocked because there wad no indication anywhere that we were supposed to sign up! I got up, grabbed my kids, shirts in hand and went back to my room. Moments later a manager in training knocked on our door demanding either payment for the shirts or the return of the shirts!! We were dumbfounded that someone would actually come to our room in a confrontational manner. He finally left after still just not getting what my husband and I were trying to explain to him. So I certainly hope they will think twice about upsetting a family again over two $15 shirts and instead try to make it right for the guests next time who don't want to wait 45 minutes and then not be compensated in some manner. That's just plain bad business. After having such a great stay, this incident sadly left a bad taste in my mouth and I hope the staff and manager learned to better handle guest relations in the future.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank yukdog
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I just returned from 7 wonderful days in Cabo at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (Blanco). It is a nice resort. The room was comfortable, but not lavish. The atmosphere was quiet and laid back. It is a smaller resort than I have stayed in before, which was nice because I didn't have to fight for a spot around the pool. The restaurants (2) were good. The property adjoins the Pueblo Bonito Rose and their facilities are also available to guests. I enjoyed several spa services - the best was the 4-hand massage.
They had 3 special entertainment nights -- Carnival, Mexican Fiesta and Michal Jackson. Each was enjoyable and fun.
The staff were very friendly and personable. Andrea at the front desk was especially helpul making some arragements for me.
All-in-all it was great trip and I will be going bak next year.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Jennifer K
Marysville, California
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We spent most of two days laying on the beach in front of the Rose and Blanco. Our server both days was Margarito Miranda. He did great. I think he was having a tough time when we landed in his section on the beach but soon I was able to get a smile out of him and then from there on out he was great!

On of the days, we ended up heading back up to the room before signing our tab (there was some alcohol involved). Margarito brought the tab to our room for our signature.

Great service!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sminshew
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 25 December 2013

One of the best family locations in Cabo, great service, great beach, incomparable views and always clean. Everyone in Cabo is trying to sell you a time share presentation, but once inside the Blanco, there is no reason to look anywhere else.

Room Tip: we have stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco for over 10 years and their staff has always excelled at...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Santa Maria, California
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Luis is an awesome employee for PB Blanco who helped my husband & I transfer our reservations from PB Rose to PB Blanco. Even though the servers were at times rude and the food sucked, Luis made each day pleasant. The view we had from our balcony was awesome, because we could see every angle of both Resorts. The parties we also fun and awesome. If you don't mind the poor water pressure and two full-size beds in your room, this is the place.

Room Tip: Corner suites are average and have a great view of the beach and pool.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Just spent 5 delightful days at this resort, overlooking a pristine view of Cabo San Lucas and lovers beach. From the moment we were warmly welcomed by Antonio at the front door we were treated to warm hospitality and generous Mexican charm. Everyone smiles at this resort and our package was all inclusive so all food and drinks were freely available at any time day or night.
The pool is lovely overlooking the beach and rocky outcrop of Cabo and beach chairs are abundant.
The ambience is casual and classic with a relaxed charm only the experienced resort knows how to offer.
Our upgrade on arrival by the gorgeous Yselle didn't hurt either when we told her it was our anniversary!
We will definitely come back to this beautiful grande dame of Cabo. Thank you to all the gorgeous staff who made our time in Mexico so magical!

• Stayed December 2013