This was our first stay at Pueblo Bonito Blanco. We were there from 21-26 January. Check in was a breeze. We requested a room on a high floor with a view and that is exactly what we got in 521. We had a nice view of the ocean along with great sunrises. All the room at Blanco are pretty close to the ocean and you can hear the surf with your sliding door open. The room was quite clean and more than met our needs. The beds were a bit small....but no problem as the housekeeping staff pushed then together and made the beds up as one. Never heard a peep from our neighbors.
We did the all inclusive option. Bar service at the pool was good not great. The drinks were very good! Food at Cilantros was excellent. The buffets were pretty typical. The Mexican Fiesta Night had a larger buffet with a show. The buffet was a step up, the show was nothing special. The Champagne Brunch at Rose was quite nice.
The gym at Blanco is small, but no worries as you can use the larger gym at Rose. Didn't use the spa at Rose, but did have an in room massage that was very nice. The only "free" wifi is near the deli at either Blanco or Rose. This was OK, but it seems like this should be more widely available.
The pool at Blanco was nice and was quiet most of the day except for the afternoon volleyball game. The pool at Rose was larger and seemed to have more kids. We didn't spend any time there. The prime pool chairs started to be taken around 7AM. The beach was very calm and swimmable. It was quite easy to walk up and down the beach.
It was an easy walk to downtown and the harbor area. Seemed like about 1-1.5 miles. Felt safe even in the evening. We hired one of the water taxis for two hours to take us on a boat tour and to do a little whale watching. This was well worth the $140 for the two of us.
When we return to Cabo, we will certainly stay at Blanco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico