We had a wonderful 6 nights at the "Blanco". It is smaller and quieter than the Rose and most rooms have a lovely view of the rocks and water. Perfect walking distance to town and about 15 minutes walk from the marina.
Yes, the rooms are older, and our bedroom was small, but the premises are well kept up and very clean. There weren't any "junior suites" available so we were upgraded to a 1 bedroom kitchenette with micro and frig and a sitting area, as well as a large outside porch. (first floor) I think there are only 2 king beds in the whole resort, but we requested that our doubles be put together and that worked fine. The pool is smaller than the Rose, but I like that you can easily walk between the two, picking and choosing which restaurant, bar, activity or pool you feel like using. We got the all inclusive package and I have mixed feelings what to recommend- Be aware, the a la carte prices are quite inflated, so unless you don't drink much and you want to leave the hotel for most meals, it may be worth it to investigate prices for AI.
The staff here is incredibly nice, helpful and patient (as we saw with some ugly guests). One night the "theme" night was changed- they cancelled "kebab" night- and some people got furious! Give me a break, its your vacation- relax! There are many repeat time share owners at this resort- they come back year after year with the staff recognizing them.
My only complaint was some of the drinks- I didn't care for the margaritas or the house wine (the only kind you can get on all inclusive). Otherwise we were quite happy with the quality of the food at all the restaurants and the buffet.
The lovely tradition of putting your towel out at 4am to "mark" your chair continues here as most resorts. I refuse to do it, so we just got what chair we could.
We got a shuttle from the airport to the Blanco from the company Cielito Lindo- they were great both ways.
WiFi is available for free in a small lobby at the hotel. You can pay, if you want it in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico